NIVEA MicellAIR Water for Dry and Sensitive Skin Reviews

An All in One Makeup remover, cleanses deeply, leaves NO residue!

• Micellar technology that attracts dirt, oil, makeup
  • Leaves skin feeling clean, refreshed and moisturized
  • For all skin types including sensitive skin
  • For use all over face, eye area, lips
  • No rinsing, no perfume, no rubbing
  • Dermatologically and ophthalmologically tested
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

So refreshing

I received the NIVEA MicellAIR Water for Dry and Sensitive Skin free to try out. I really like this product. It makes my skin feel so refreshed and almost gives it a cooling effect. It doesn't agitate my skin at all and removes my makeup so well. I would highly recommend it to.

September 14, 2018

In love with this product!

This was my first time trying Micellair water and I am so impressed!

My normal bedtime routine usually includes makeup wipes, which can be pretty pricey in the long run. This Micellair water is the bomb! It removed even my most stubborn makeup with one swipe and you control how much product you use. I also use it in the morning after I shower and it leaves my face feeling so refreshed and clean!

I will definitely be purchasing again in the future.

I received this product complimentary from Chick Advisor and Nivea in exchange for my honest opinion and review.

Clean, invigorating skin

I was skeptical to try this micellar water as I’ve tried others before and they didn’t do the job. This micellar water blew me away though! I wear a moderate amount of make up everyday and it does a fantastic job at removing my make up. My face feels clean and fresh, with no signs of residue. My skin is the clearest it’s been in a very long time! I’m very happy with this product.

September 14, 2018

I love this micellar water!

I love using it as part of my daily facial routine, especially after removing most of my makeup with a facial wipe. It gets every bit of residue without much effort. It leaves my face feeling soft and hydrated. I noticed within a week that my acne scars actually started fading and I feel more confident now. I definitely recommend it.

September 14, 2018

Does the trick, every time

I was thrilled to be able to try a new make-up removal product. I have been buying makeup wipes from the drug store, but I hate how much waste they create - and how they don't always get everything. Nivea's micellAIR Skin Breathe is fabulous - it's light, doesn't irritate my skin at all and takes off all of my makeup (even my stubborn mascara) with a few drops on a make up remover pad. I was really impressed with it's efficacy. Try it out!

September 14, 2018

I would buy this product again

I received this product for free in exchange for my review. I had never used a Micellair water product before so I wasn’t sure what to expect. Upon trying it I was pleasantly surprised how soothing and refreshing it was. My face immediately felt cleaner and moisturized without feeling oily. I would definitely recommend this product.

September 14, 2018

J'ai testé l'eau micellaire de Nivea

J'ai eu la chance de tester gratuitement l'eau micellaire de Nivea grace à Chickadvisor et Nivea. Ça fait plusieurs années que j'utilise de l'eau micellaire dans ma routine du soir et j'en ai essayé quelques unes et celle de Nivea est aussi efficace que ma préféré du moment. Elle fait bien son travail c'est à dire enlever parfaitement mon maquillage et elle ne fait pas mal aux yeux en les démaquillant, on a l'impression de se démaquiller à l'eau. Ça va défitivement être une de mes préférés maintenant. Je vous la recommande définitivement, vous ne serez pas déçue.

Gentle makeup remover

I received this product from Chickaadvisor for free to try. When I first used it, I found it was not very effective, however I switched the type of cotton ball I applied the MicellAir to and it worked very well! It was very soft and gentle on my skin and did not cause any irritations. There was no scent that I notice. It was effective with removing all my make up and was safe enough to use on my eyes as well. I would recommend this for anyone with sensitive skin as this is very gentle.

Not what I expected

I heard alot of buzz about Micellair water and thought this would live up to the hype, I got this for free from Chickadvisor and while it did keep my skin moisturized, it didn't do much for cleansing off my makeup and dirt on my face. I would use it as a refresher on hot summer days.

September 13, 2018

Eau micellaire nivea

Merci de m'avoir fait découvrirent se magnifique produit!
    Au début j'étais très septique car habituellement ses produit n'enlève pas correctement le maquillage!Mais a ma grande surprise il nettoie très bien,le mascara surtout!J'adore tout simplement,et je le partage avec ma grande fille qui aime autant que moi!Merci chickAdvisor