NIVEA MicellAIR Water for Dry and Sensitive Skin Reviews

An All in One Makeup remover, cleanses deeply, leaves NO residue!

• Micellar technology that attracts dirt, oil, makeup
  • Leaves skin feeling clean, refreshed and moisturized
  • For all skin types including sensitive skin
  • For use all over face, eye area, lips
  • No rinsing, no perfume, no rubbing
  • Dermatologically and ophthalmologically tested

Clean and Fresh skin

I received this item for free from the Chickadvisor Product Review Club in exchange for my honest review. I don't tend to wear makeup often, but when I do I like to be sure it's all off. Most products I've tried, especially around the eye leave either makeup behind or a residue of the cleaner. This didn't leave either. It removed all my makeup with little scrubbing or pressure and there was nothing to wash off afterwards. My skin felt fresh and clean. The size of the bottle is great, you really don't need to use a lot, I can see this lasting a long while.

Saskatchewan, Canada

Feeling Fresh

I am pleasantly surprised by this micellair water. Normally when I use micellar water, it leaves my skin feeling really sticky, like I need to wash it with a facial cleanser, which kind of defeats the purpose. I applied the product with a cotton ball, and you actually didn't need to use a whole lot. I used this after working out, and it left my skin feeling like I had just washed it! It's a perfect product for sensitive skin that doesn't leave it feeling greasy at all! Highly recommend, and will purchase this product again!

[I got to try this product for free. All opinions are my own.]

Fantastic!

I've tried a few micellar waters and I've always liked them, most have been pretty similar. I really loved Nivea's version though!

It did a fantastic job of removing my makeup and like the bottle advertises I didn't feel like there was any residue left behind like I do with others that I've tried. It does the job and then just absorbs in to the skin leaving it feeling soft and moisturized.

I will definitely be recommending this one to my friends and buying it again when my bottle runs out. (The bottle is a great size by the way, it will last a while!!)

September 15, 2018

Gets makeup off effortlessly !

This product not only cleanses your skin at the end of the day but also takes off even stubborn makeup! All while being sensitive enough for people with sensitive skin like myself. It’s hard to find products that don’t make my skin react and I’m so happy I found this one !

September 15, 2018

J'ai aimé, mais sans plus

Je suis mitigée par cette eau. Je n'ai pas détesté ça, mais je ne vais pas en acheter. Heureusement que j'ai reçu le produit gratuitement puisque si je l'aurai acheté, j'aurais été déçue d'avoir payé pour cela. Ça n'enlève rien au produit, mais je ne vois pas l'utilité dans ma routine de soin pour le visage c'est tout. Ce produit ne me convient pas. Je ne le déconseille pas pour autant, je pense que certaine personne peuvent aimer ce produit.

Light as water

I loved that I didn't have to wash it off after wiping my makeup off. It worked pretty well without needing to rub really hard to get it off. My waterproof mascara was the only thing not as easy to get off, but other than that so far this makeup remover is pretty good. So far I haven't had any negative reactions which is a relief since my face is so sensitive.
    There is a lot in the bottle so it will last me quite some time. Before I would use just coconut oil to remove my makeup but this makes it less smelly (I don't like the smell of coconut oil) and no oily residue.

Pretty darn decent Micellair water

This is a pretty darn good micellair water, it gets off almost all my makeup without effort. The only thing it isn't 100% great at is taking off my waterproof mascara, but that is normal for any Micellair water.
    I love that this is a gigantic bottle that wil last me a really long time, it is a great value for the money.

I got this through ChickAdvisor for free to review.

September 15, 2018

Good makeup remover- easy on my skin

Most make up removers I try with Micellar water leave a greasy residue that I need to wash off after taking my make up off. I was pleasantly surprised that this did not leave my skin feeling greasy. I did have to use a little more product than other similar products to remove all of my make up, but it wasn’t harsh on my sensitive skin, and didn’t dry it out.
    I would definitely buy this product in the future. Thanks to Nivea and ChickAdvisor for allowing me to try Nivea Micellair Water for Dry and Sensitive Skin!

September 15, 2018

Not wowed by this product

I recently had the opportunity to try Nivea Micellair Water for Dry and Sensitive Skin for free for testing and review purposes. It is a very gentle cleanser that I was able to use multiple times a day during the summer to remove dirt, sweat, and oil. While I did feel it was quite refreshing, it didn't remove my makeup any better than using plain tap water. I gave the remainder of the product to my preteen who is using it before bed as part of a new skin care routine. I don't believe I would purchase this product in the future. #gotitforfree #niveamicellairwater

September 15, 2018

Amazing toner for dry and sensitive skin!

I received this product for free for review and testing purposes. I have extremely dry and sensitive skin and this product did not irritate my face at all. Although I found I needed to go over my skin several times to really remove all of my makeup, what I loved was using this after my face was clean as a clarifier and toner. It made my face feel very fresh, clean yet moisturized (unlike other toners which often irritate my face and make it red and dry). Although I wouldn't recommend it as a makeup remover, I think it is a great post-cleansing toner for those of us with dry and sensitive skin.