NIVEA MicellAIR Water for Dry and Sensitive Skin Reviews

An All in One Makeup remover, cleanses deeply, leaves NO residue!

• Micellar technology that attracts dirt, oil, makeup
  • Leaves skin feeling clean, refreshed and moisturized
  • For all skin types including sensitive skin
  • For use all over face, eye area, lips
  • No rinsing, no perfume, no rubbing
  • Dermatologically and ophthalmologically tested

September 19, 2018

I received this product free of charge as part of a product testing opportunity through chick advisor. This is the second micellar water I've tried and to be honest I didn't really see any differences in the quality it effectiveness in the two. That being said I really do love micellar water! It's so quick and easy to use especially at night when I'm tired and don't really feel like washing my face. Mt only complaint is that it's a bit difficult to fully remove mascara using them. I usually find that I am left with raccoon marks on the outer corners of my eyes when I wake up the next day. This is an issue I had with both micellar waters I've tried. Again I'll mention that I still love this product. Super convenient and practical. Will definitely purchase.

September 19, 2018

Gentle & Effective

I received this product for free as part of the Review Club. Thanks Chick Advisor!

I am a long-time lover of micellars, and as such have used many brands (high to low). I was quite impressed with this formula as it definitely compares to pricier (and more popular) brands. the formula is gentle, doesn't leave skin feeling dry or stripped and most importantly, was able to remove makeup completely. I apart form everyday use, I really tested this on a dark, fully glam look (complete with glitter), liquid liner, and a lot of mascara. This worked perfectly! I love that there is no need to pull or tug on the eyes during use and that I didn't need a ton of cotton rounds to get the job done. Well done, Nivea!

Wow

I was so impressed with the results of using this micellar water. No wonder it's one of Tessa's favorites!! My skin -sadly- is a weird mix of combination/dry/sensitive, so I really have to be careful with the products I use, especially since I love to put on LOTS of makeup. I was pleasantly surprised with the fact that this micellar water removed from my face everything from foundation, powder, blush, bronzer, highlighter to eyeshadow, mascara, and eyeliner. And the best of it all? My skin did not react to it! Instead, my face was left feeling cool, clean, and refreshed (:

Wonderful!

I received this for free from chick advisor to test and review. I love love love this! Perfect for stubborn makeup and doesn't irritate or dry out my skin. Isn't oily either which I love! My skin feels instantly refreshed when I use this. The smell is subtle which I also like.

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Alright

I tried the Nivea micellair water but
    Prefer my normal makeup remover to this one. This leaves an oily feeling on my skin and it doesn’t feel clean. I have to wash my face after to get this off my face. Wouldn’t recommend or buy in the future.

Bon démaquillant

J'ai eu l'impression que cette eau micellaire nettoyait bien ma peau. Tout mon maquillage s'enlevait et ça se voyait sur le coton. Il faut faire attention car ça chauffe près des yeux.

I love it so much

It’s a mazing I love it so much and Its smell is very good and I find it refreshing and really wonderful I liked and will not abandon it anymore think you

Fell in Love

I love love love the micellar water. It is now my new makeup remover. I have very sensitive eyes and I use makeup remover pads normally but I have found they make my eyes burn a bit the micellar water doesnt burn and removes the makeup really quickly!! Minimal scrubbing (usually just mascara) needed and I dont use much at all. Highly recommend this product

Eau magique

C'est surprenant je ne m'attendais pas à ce que de l'eau nettoie aussi bien .. elle ne reste pas grasse sent un petit peu et sent bon et sa démaquille sans avoir à rester taché

pour tout la famille

j'ai adorée l'eau micellaire de nivea et tout la famille aussi, mon conjoint et mes filles adolescentes aussi un produit tout usage et rapide a utiliser je le recommande fortement