NIVEA MicellAIR Water for Dry and Sensitive Skin Reviews

An All in One Makeup remover, cleanses deeply, leaves NO residue!

• Micellar technology that attracts dirt, oil, makeup
  • Leaves skin feeling clean, refreshed and moisturized
  • For all skin types including sensitive skin
  • For use all over face, eye area, lips
  • No rinsing, no perfume, no rubbing
  • Dermatologically and ophthalmologically tested

NIVEACANADA MICELLAR WATER REVIEW

I received NIVEA Miceellair water from ChickAdvisor for free in exchange for my honest review. I received the MicellAir Skin Breathe for dry and sensitive skin. I loved this product. It comes in a big 400ml bottle so it is definitely worth the price. I use it to take off my makeup. It works great with waterproof mascara..swipes right off without rubbing. It does not sting my eyes. I just shake the bottle and squirt onto a cotton round and place on my lids, then swipe. It's that easy. I then squirt some more onto a disposable makeup cloth and use on the rest of my face. It does not irritate my face at all. It does not leave residue or an oily feel. I will definitely be purchasing this product in the future. Thank you ChickAdvisor #gotitfree

Excellent produit!!

I love using this product. Most people use it to clean their face. But me, I find a new trick. It is a product that offers multiple action. My way is to use it after cleaning my face as toning. It is both sweet and comforting. I find it perfect in micellar water.

September 20, 2018

Truly exceptional at removing makeup

Nivea Micellair Water for Dry and Sensitive Skin was absolutely amazing at removing my makeup easily at the end of the day, no hard scrubbing or rubbing. My skin felt nourished, hydrated and most of all clean after using it. However, for the price I don't think I will be splurging on this product again.

Bonne eau micellaire

J'aime ce produit! L'eau micellaire rafraîchit bien ma peau et la nettoie très bien. Ma peau sensible ne réagit pas lorsque je l'applique. Le produit ne laisse pas ma peau collante. Je n'ai pas l'impression d'ajouter quelque chose sur ma peau. J'ai plutôt l'impression de la faire respirer. La seule chose c'est qu'il ne vient pas à bout de mon mascara et de mon crayon khol, tous deux hydrofuge. Mais ça, je n'ai jamais trouvé d'eau micellaire qui arrive à éliminer les produits hydrofuges. Je dois utiliser un démaquillant à l'huile.
    Bref, j'aime ce produit. Ma peau ne réagit pas et je la sens bien nettoyée. Je la suggère fortement.

September 20, 2018

For all my sensitive skin girls

I have incredibly sensitive skin and every other micellair water (and I mean every) has reacted terribly. Leaving my skin stinging and itchy. But not this one! It removes makeup like a dream and is great value for what you get. Would recommend!

September 20, 2018

Skin clearing, uproots dirt and makeup

I received this product free from ChickAdvisorxNivea.

I like the multipurpose of this product. I sometimes use it for makeup removal, as a cleanser, or moisturizer. I especially like how effective it is in removing my light makeup. I should point out that I’ve tried using it to remove waterproof mascara and it didn’t work. So only works for light makeup for me (foundation, concealer, eyeshadow, eyeliner).

That being said, I do like the texture of this product, it doesn’t leave my face oily after using it.

But best of all? It doesn’t contain alcohol so i never feel the sting!

A must!

I've been trying the NIVEA MICELLAIR WATER FOR DRY AND SENSITIVE SKIN for free for the past few weeks and I am amazed. My dry and sensitive skin love this micellair water. It takes off makeup and impurities in a breeze, leave the skin smooth and refreshed with no residue! A MUST!

Smells good

I wear heavy makeup daily. I found this micellar water to be lacking in taking off my makeup from the first go. I had to go over my face a second go. I do not recommend if you wear lots of makeup. I imagine it would be great for those who wear minimal makeup.

September 19, 2018

I would reccomend this product to friends for sure!

I would reccomend this product to family and friends. I found it to be very gentle on my skin for makeup removal, no strong smell, and found it effective. I did have to rub a bit sometimes for mascara or a lip stain, but generally it worked very well and I would purchase again.

Easy and clean!

I like this micellair water. I have used other types before and I find this one removes makeup easily and quickly leaving skin feeling clean and soft. It did not effect my eyes which was great for the sensitive eye area. Also, it really worked well for my type of sensitive skin although I found I still needed to moisturize afterward.