NIVEA MicellAIR Water for Dry and Sensitive Skin Reviews

An All in One Makeup remover, cleanses deeply, leaves NO residue!

• Micellar technology that attracts dirt, oil, makeup
  • Leaves skin feeling clean, refreshed and moisturized
  • For all skin types including sensitive skin
  • For use all over face, eye area, lips
  • No rinsing, no perfume, no rubbing
  • Dermatologically and ophthalmologically tested
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

Bonne eau micellaire

J'aime ce produit! L'eau micellaire rafraîchit bien ma peau et la nettoie très bien. Ma peau sensible ne réagit pas lorsque je l'applique. Le produit ne laisse pas ma peau collante. Je n'ai pas l'impression d'ajouter quelque chose sur ma peau. J'ai plutôt l'impression de la faire respirer. La seule chose c'est qu'il ne vient pas à bout de mon mascara et de mon crayon khol, tous deux hydrofuge. Mais ça, je n'ai jamais trouvé d'eau micellaire qui arrive à éliminer les produits hydrofuges. Je dois utiliser un démaquillant à l'huile.
    Bref, j'aime ce produit. Ma peau ne réagit pas et je la sens bien nettoyée. Je la suggère fortement.

September 20, 2018

For all my sensitive skin girls

I have incredibly sensitive skin and every other micellair water (and I mean every) has reacted terribly. Leaving my skin stinging and itchy. But not this one! It removes makeup like a dream and is great value for what you get. Would recommend!

September 20, 2018

Skin clearing, uproots dirt and makeup

I received this product free from ChickAdvisorxNivea.

I like the multipurpose of this product. I sometimes use it for makeup removal, as a cleanser, or moisturizer. I especially like how effective it is in removing my light makeup. I should point out that I’ve tried using it to remove waterproof mascara and it didn’t work. So only works for light makeup for me (foundation, concealer, eyeshadow, eyeliner).

That being said, I do like the texture of this product, it doesn’t leave my face oily after using it.

But best of all? It doesn’t contain alcohol so i never feel the sting!

A must!

I've been trying the NIVEA MICELLAIR WATER FOR DRY AND SENSITIVE SKIN for free for the past few weeks and I am amazed. My dry and sensitive skin love this micellair water. It takes off makeup and impurities in a breeze, leave the skin smooth and refreshed with no residue! A MUST!

Smells good

I wear heavy makeup daily. I found this micellar water to be lacking in taking off my makeup from the first go. I had to go over my face a second go. I do not recommend if you wear lots of makeup. I imagine it would be great for those who wear minimal makeup.

September 19, 2018

I would reccomend this product to friends for sure!

I would reccomend this product to family and friends. I found it to be very gentle on my skin for makeup removal, no strong smell, and found it effective. I did have to rub a bit sometimes for mascara or a lip stain, but generally it worked very well and I would purchase again.

Easy and clean!

I like this micellair water. I have used other types before and I find this one removes makeup easily and quickly leaving skin feeling clean and soft. It did not effect my eyes which was great for the sensitive eye area. Also, it really worked well for my type of sensitive skin although I found I still needed to moisturize afterward.

Micellair Water is soso

I really like that this product is aimed towards dry/sensitive skin. What's most important to me is how well it does taking off makeup. If you don't wear much makeup this would be good for you or if you just want a good cleanser for your skin. For me, it wasn't enough and anyone who wears heavier makeup will have to do a second cleanse.

Great make up remover

Does the job very well by removing any make up residue left on face without stinging your eyes or burning your face. Does not dry out skin and can be used on a daily basis to remove all make up to prevent skin problems that can arise from make up build up on face.

Peau fraîche et propre

Je nettoie ma peau chaque matin avec l’eau nivea et j’aime le sentiment de fraîcheur et propreté! Facile d’utilisation avec un coton et hop je suis prête pour ma touche de maquillage!!! J’adore ce produit💕