NIVEA Oil Infused Cherry Blossom & Jojoba Oil Body Lotion Reviews

September 23, 2019

Smell great

This lotion smells like a flower garden, which is a good thing in my opinion. It's not thick like a body butter, much more of a thin consistency. I apply directly out of the shower and find it absorbs nicely leaving my skin feeling soft and smelling fresh

September 04, 2019

Effective..thanks

I ordered a sample of this product ... for my husband to tried it on his hands ... He was very impressed ... We bought it ... It is really an effective product ... this increased my confidence more and more to on nivea products....thanks

August 28, 2019

Feels great on your skin!

I received this sample. In the past I have not been a fan of Nivea as it always felt sticky. Now this lotion is awesome. It feels smooth and silky not sticky. The scent is not overwhelming but gentle. Obviously the oil in the product gives you a silky feeling but it absorbs nicely into my skin. It does not feel greasy at all. Definitely a must have!

August 25, 2019

Smells amazing

This makes my skin feel very soft and smooth! I will forsure be getting more of this lotion. The scent alone makes me want to use it head to toe plus day and night.

August 22, 2019

Light and moisturizing

I loved this product! I enjoy the whole line of nivea products, they work great for my skin, very calming and neutral. Before this lotion I never really enjoyed the smell of nivea, it was just ok. But this smells fresh and new, and I love applying it to my skin. I found this lotion to be smooth and non greasy, very moisturizing and it dries fast on my skin. 5 stars!

August 15, 2019

Smells amazing 😉

I loved the smell of this product! Didn’t feel too greasy or thick either which was a plus . Not sure I would purchase regularly but maybe when treating myself.

August 13, 2019

Great product!

Not on’y does it smell divine, but it leaves a soothing sensation on your skin immediately. And my skin is amazingly soft! Not to mention that the effects are long lasting as well. Would definitely recommend!

August 05, 2019

Love the scent.

This product works really good. It makes dry skin; not dry anymore. It replenishes and works superbly. The smell is also fantastic. Love the oil infused lotion definately a must try.

July 14, 2019
    Southampton, United Kingdom

Brilliant! Love it 💜

I brought this product as I was skint and it was cheap (£1.49 from my local pharmacy for 200ml) I wasn't expecting much from it, but I was wrong! Very pleasantly surprised 💖. It smells lovely, absorbs quickly and leaves my skin feeling lovely and soft! I have quite dry skin but this moisturiser is perfect for me.
    Love love love it
    💜💙💚💛🧡❤️

June 12, 2019

New favorite lotion

As soon as I put it on my husband asked what that amazing smell was! The oil in the lotion spreads nicely, and doesn't leave my greasy.
    The smell is so lovely but not overwhelming. It's only 8.97 at my local Walmart so I will definitely be buying again.