4.1/5
NIVEA Pearly Shine Lip Balm Reviews

• Leaves your lips irresistibly smooth and well protected against dryness
• Brings out the natural beauty of your lips with a pearly shimmer
• Contains Pearl and Silk Extracts

For more information, please visit NIVEA.

3.2/5

March 17, 2016

This product is very moisturizing and makes lips feel very healthy. I really like the packaging and there is a good amount of product. It is a little too shiny for me but will be nice to use in the summer for a bright look. I'm not too sure if I would buy again, just because it is a little too shiny for my everyday use.

March 17, 2016

Shimmery pink lip balm with a delicious cake-like scent. Definitely a Summer poolside shade for bright, gorgeous lips, but protects lips well in a Winter wind as well.

2.7/5

March 17, 2016

I really like lip balm and I was given this product to try by ChickAdvisor.

The lip balm itself works great its just the pearly shine. Not my thing and really did not add to the product at all.

I wish the pearl shine was not so strong because it makes the product look really dated. It's really effective and a great overall lip balm. I would got for another product over it because I'm not a fan or a pearly lips.

March 16, 2016

I own way too many lip balms and was happy to try this one as well! I received it with some Nivea products as part of the Chick Advisor Review Club. It goes on smoothly and lasts nicely. I find the pearl pink colour does continue to show through once on. I doesn't quite go with my skin tone, so I don't use a lot and I don't use it on all occasions. When put on chapped lips, it accentuates them, so beware! The price is very reasonable and if I can get it in another colour, I will buy it again.

March 16, 2016

I use nivea pearly shine all the time it's my favourite I won't use anything else. I love it leave your lips nice and smooth and also gives a nice pail pink color. Definitely worth the money and definitely recommend

March 16, 2016

I like it added shine and a tint to my lips. It is long lasting even after i finish my coffee in the morning. The fragrance is sweet. I will buy that for my friends

2.3/5

March 16, 2016

got this Nivea Pearly shine lip balm for free from chickadvisor.
    the price is average, but the quality of the product isn't that great, neither is the effectiveness.
    it left a pastey pink substance on my lips and didn't find it moisturizing at all. I prefer the clear ones.

March 16, 2016

Different NIVEA lip balm that I usually go for. The packaging is so cute. The balm does moisturise my lips and it tints your lips a sparkly baby pink which is nice so you can opt for this if you want a subtle lip colour but don't want to wear lipstick

Updated On: April 16, 2016

update: was the first flavoured NIVEA lip balm I have tried. I like this along with the milk and honey :-)

March 16, 2016

Nivea Pearly Shine lip Balm is included in the package provided by Chick Advisor to try and review. Honestly I been using Nivea lip balm before and it helps soothes my dry lip especially during cold weather. Pearly Shine does have shiny glossy effect, it is effective just like the other Nivea lip balm, it last longer and does not leave greasy feeling on your lips. This is for keeps!

March 16, 2016

I recently received the Nivea Pearly Shine Lip Balm in my Chickadvisor sample box and i must say that i love it. It really makes my lips feel nice and silky and i love the way it gives them a natural shine. I usually have dry lips this time of year and i really like the way this mosturizes my lips! Great price and great product!