4.1/5
NIVEA Pearly Shine Lip Balm Reviews

• Leaves your lips irresistibly smooth and well protected against dryness
• Brings out the natural beauty of your lips with a pearly shimmer
• Contains Pearl and Silk Extracts

For more information, please visit NIVEA.

April 05, 2016

You can always find this product on sale so price is never an issue. I love that this product is a two in one, you get the nice pink shine on your lips and the moisture! I am an everyday Nivea user and have all their lip balms you can't go wrong!

April 05, 2016

This is best product on the shelf at any store--very good for your lips and adds a nice shimmer.Bought this product 3 years ago for down south--beautiful for the beach and a great protector in the sun.

April 05, 2016

I wanted to like this product so bad, but unfortunately, it just simply isn't what I look for in a lip balm. It smells AMAZING. The smell reminds me of candy. It gives my lips absolutely no hydration. It also makes my lips look flaky.

April 05, 2016

I really recommend this product. It leave you a great sensation on your lips not a discusting creamy like many ones that a try before. Nivea Pearly Shine Lip Balm is the best !!!

2.0/5

April 05, 2016

I actually really like regular Nivea Lip Balm and have used it for years, so I was excited to try this one when a friend gave it too me. It seemed really dry in the tube, and I truly felt like I was rubbing a dried out product across my lips. It was new and sealed when I received it, so it's not like it had been left out and dried up. After I rubbed it on (I say rub instead of apply because it truly did require a little bit of force), there was a pretty color to my lips, but not a shine like the name suggests. The color seemed to wear off quickly. I won't be using this again - it did not leave my lips feeling nourished like other lip balms and the little burst of color was not worth the effort.

1.7/5

April 04, 2016

I really don't like this Lip Balm from Nivea to be honest. I purchased it after I had used the Nivea Essential Lip Balm because I thought it would be similar. I was very wrong.

We will start off with the scent, it was awful, it honestly reminded me of dollar store lip gloss.. Then I used it.. It looked like dollar store lip gloss when it was on. It seemed dry, and grainy almost. Tasted bad too. Plus it left a weird pink tone, it was just a disappointing purchase.

Overall, I would not repurchase.. Nor would I recommend for anyone to purchase.

1.8/5

April 04, 2016

I got this for free from the product review club.

I have very full, usually quite dry lips...in some stage of dryness. Pearly shine really doesn't work for me....it makes me look kind of corpse like, it accentuates the flakes of dry skin on my lips, it's not very moisturizing.....I would not purchase this again.

April 04, 2016

I think I prefer Nivea's Essential Lip Balm to this one. This one works well on chapped lips and keeping them healthy, but I actually do not like the "pearly shine" aspect of it. To me it makes it look cheap when I wear it, but it could also just be because my lips can get pretty flaky and the pearly shine sort of accentuates that. But, if the regular weren't available, I would settle for this one since it works well on dry lips and doesn't bother my sensitive skin.

April 04, 2016

I was given a free product in exchange for my honest opinion. Nivea Pearly Shine Lip Balm I wanted to love it I like everything about it the color the scent the brand. What i found was the lip balm is rather hard like a crayon and it took a bit more force to apply it. Maybe if it were more a lipstick consistency which is firmer than most lip balms but softer than Nivea Pearly Shine I could love it. I ended up passing it on to my daughter

April 04, 2016

This lip balm is very moisturizing and has a subtle sheen to it. It applies very smoothly and does not feel greasy at all. The price is great and the smell is okay, it actually fades away after sometime. The packaging is cute too!