4.1/5
NIVEA Pearly Shine Lip Balm Reviews

• Leaves your lips irresistibly smooth and well protected against dryness
• Brings out the natural beauty of your lips with a pearly shimmer
• Contains Pearl and Silk Extracts

For more information, please visit NIVEA.

March 28, 2016

I totally love the nivea products. This lip balm leaves your lips moisterised and leaves a pretty pink shine on your lips, It's just what I'd expect in a lip balm.

1.0/5

March 27, 2016

I am totally unfortunately not a fan of the NIVEA Peraly Shine Lip Balm. I don't like the odd pinkish tone it has left on my lips. I am more of a neutral chapstick girl for an everyday look. It's a sad mix between dollarstore lipstick and NIVEAS high end chapstick. very disappointed nivea addict.

March 24, 2016

This is what you'd expect from a quality lip balm. It's soft and moisturizing and leaves a hint of irredescent sheen to your lips which is nice. I do find it wears off quickly though so you need to apply often, but you don't need to use lots of product when you reapply. Overall money well spent.

March 24, 2016

For someone who has dry lips, this is my favorite lip moisture. I love the shine it leaves me with and helps keep the cracked lips down. Had been a favorite in our family for a while now :)

March 23, 2016

I received the Nivea Pearly Shine lip chap in my Nivea box of samples as an extra I suppose. I first bought this many years ago for my daughters and we do like it. The pink frost is very light so for my younger daughters this is perfect and for me if I am just in the house. But my other daughters preferred and myself prefer a darker moisturizer when we are out. It has more of a glossy look to it and we did find you had to apply it quite often when you are out. For myself and my older daughters, we prefer something a little darker and something we do not have to apply so often. For my younger daughters, they love the smell and the colour so I purchase for them. It's price is reasonable though.

March 22, 2016

Easy to apply and convenient packaging. Almost feels like you putting nivea cream on your lips but with a great taste. It makes the lips feels soft with added shine to them.

March 22, 2016

I use to buy this a couple years ago ans I loved it. Very pleased with the product. I have very sensitive skin ans first I was worried this was make my lips soar but it didn't. Not expensive either.

March 22, 2016

I used to wear this all the time a few years ago. I just bought a fresh one and now I remember why I loved it so much. It's moisturizing, shiny and smells like roses! So pretty.

March 22, 2016

I received this product for free as part of the Chick Advisor Product Review Club. I was very pleasantly surprised with this product. The price is extremely reasonable and the product is great! It goes on easily and makes your lips feel smooth and soft. It also has a subtle pearl shimmer that is very natural looking. Normally I have to use a medicated lip balm this time of year to prevent my lips from becoming too dry/cracked. I have switched entirely to Nivea Pearly Shine Lip Balm for the last two weeks and I am happy to say the my lips are soft and moisturized! I find that I have to apply it several times throughout the day - no different than my normal brand. I will continue to use it daily. I have already recommended this product to my family and friends and encourage anyone to give it a try!

March 21, 2016

I loved the colour of the pearly shine Chapstick, at first glance it was a like any other balm but really is like a mini lipstick. It's pigmented well, offers a great shine and locks in moisture for an all day wear.