4.1/5
NIVEA Pearly Shine Lip Balm Reviews

• Leaves your lips irresistibly smooth and well protected against dryness
• Brings out the natural beauty of your lips with a pearly shimmer
• Contains Pearl and Silk Extracts

For more information, please visit NIVEA.

March 19, 2016

I was exited to received a #niveamusthave Pearly Shine Lip Balm as an extra #free #sample in the #ChickAdvisor Review Club. The product have a nice smell and texture. I was away and when I received it I was in a need for moisture on my lips from the dry environment of my vacation. It worked immediately to sooth my lips. The colour is not flattering on me. I think it would look great if I had a tan and was not pale from winter. I think that the colour would be great for younger women. I may consider adding it with a lip liner. I will definitely be using it around the house to keep my lips from getting dry. Price is GREAT! Taking it with me to Cuba!

*Received as an extra sample in the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club*

I was ecstatic when I received this as an extra sample in the package as I have been looking for a good lip balm. This balm is incredible! Stays on well and has the perfect natural shine. My lips were fairly dry and I do notice that this balm is helping with keeping them hydrated.

March 18, 2016

I received this product with some other Nivea samples that I loved but this lip balm did not entirely convince me. I like the pearly shine it creates but to me it feels more like a lip stick and not like a lip balm/chop stick. My lips are still dry after using it and I think it makes it even worse. I love Nivea products but this unfortunately is not for me.

March 18, 2016

I received this for free from Nivea and Chick Advisor as an extra sample in my Nivea Must Haves campaign, which was also my very first campaign! I was so excited and felt blessed to be chosen to try and review, especially for a brand of products that I haven't tried before.
    I LOVED this from the first swipe on my lips. So moisturising and my lips felt so soft and completely nourished. I love the color - so natural and I can see it working on any skin tone.
    I've been using it every day since I received it and will recommend it to anyone. I have such dry lips they sometimes peel off in sheets especially in this winter weather - yuck!! I haven't had this problem since using it. It is now one of my favorite lip balms. I am unsure of the price but it doesn't matter - I will definitely buy again and suggest you do too, fellow chicks!

March 18, 2016

I received this lip balm sample from ChickAdvisor. It was a very nice surprise! I love the fact that it feels very little on my lips and I like the colour!

1.8/5

March 18, 2016

I received this product as a bonus along with the other Nivea Products for review. The lip balm goes on smooth does not pull on the lips and is moisturizing but it's not for me as the pink pearl shine didn't look good on my lips. I would much prefer a tinted or clear lip balm.

March 18, 2016

I received this product from Nivea as a bonus for free for reviewing two of their other products. I didnt really like the lip balm as much as I thought I would. The formula rolled on okay, but it left my lips feeling like there was thick wax ontop of it.The shine from it was okay, but I would much rather prefer a tintless balm with no colour.

March 17, 2016

i received this product free for my use and review. well, first i would like to say i love nivea products, and considering how i don't like to use too many things, i trust and enjoy this brand. that being said, this lip balm does in fact keep my lips protected and moist, but, although it is not strong, i don't like the taste. the color is cute; ice pink! definitely a good filler when out shopping and need quick touchup.

2.8/5

March 17, 2016

I was excited to receive this in my Nivea box from ChickAdvisor! I herd many great things about NIvea lip balms. However, I was really disappointed! This lip balm did noting for my lips, it was thick and sticky and just sat on the top of my lips. I also wasn't a big fan of the pearl finish, yes it was pearly, but the color was way too light, and really drained the color from my face. I looked ill! I wish I could love this product, but I couldn't. Passed it on to my mother.

March 17, 2016

Love this product!! The package is so cute first of all and the smell is amazing! It keeps my lips moist for hours and hours. I will be purchasing this product again for friends and family. Goes on so smooth, and not sticky at all on my lips!