4.1/5
NIVEA Pearly Shine Lip Balm Reviews

• Leaves your lips irresistibly smooth and well protected against dryness
• Brings out the natural beauty of your lips with a pearly shimmer
• Contains Pearl and Silk Extracts

For more information, please visit NIVEA.

March 14, 2016

Much like the Nivea creme, for a lip moisturizer/lip chap, this is a thicker texture. But because of this, I found it stayed put longer which allowed my lips to really get the treatment they needed. The pearl shine is very sweet looking too :)

March 14, 2016

I got the pearly shine lip balm as a product to review and I am very impressed with it! I wear chap stick all the time and this keeps my lips moist and looks like i have lipstick on :) love it!!

March 14, 2016

I got this product from Chick Advisor to sample for free. I really liked this product. I found it gave a decent amount of moisture to my lips, and it also left them with a rather pretty shimmer. I would definitely buy this again.

March 14, 2016

Nice colour and shine. Left my lips soft and not greasy feeling like other products.
    I have a friend who uses lip balm all the time and she noticed it and wanted to know what I was using as she was not impressed with her resent product. I picked up a tube for her as part of a her birthday gift.

March 14, 2016

I received this product for free as part of the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club and I really liked it! It added a pretty light pink colour to my lips and kept them moisturized. Very good quality moisturizer. I would love to see more lip balm colours added.

March 14, 2016

Love this product as a lip balm or lip stain. Moisturizes my lips leaving them soft, silky with a pleasant shimmer pink tint. I highly recommend this balm

March 14, 2016

I received the Nivea Pearly Shine Lip Balm from Chick Advisor and I really like it! It feels really smooth and hydrating on my lips. It has a slight shimmer & tint which is pretty. I like the flavour as well. I will definitely buy it again.

March 14, 2016

I tried this and really liked it. It's got a nice feel on the lips not too heavy but thick enough you know it's gonna work. The only thing I'm not too excited about is the frosty shine. Only because I'm so pale it makes me paler. But once I get a bit of a tan I'll be using this all the time.

March 14, 2016

I received he Nivea pearly shine lip balm from ChickAdvisor. On my trip to the mountains my lips were dry and cracked. I used the lip balm every day and night and loved how nice and thick the balm went on my lips without feeling sticky or chunky. The scent and taste was very light and the pink pearl colour made my lips look full and moisturized. I used it as a replacement for lipstick the entire trip and it worked well with all makeup and accessories.

March 14, 2016

I love everything about this product, the way it glides on your lips, how it makes them smooth and doesn't dry your lips out , i enjoy the quality and the price for this product . But the only thing i don't like is the pearly shine.. i would rather clear in the same product but that aside it is a well made product that really does what it is suppose to. The quality and packaging are made so well