4.1/5
NIVEA Pearly Shine Lip Balm Reviews

• Leaves your lips irresistibly smooth and well protected against dryness
• Brings out the natural beauty of your lips with a pearly shimmer
• Contains Pearl and Silk Extracts

For more information, please visit NIVEA.

March 13, 2016

My new favorite lip balm!
    I'm In love with the soft shimmer color and it is a great moisturizer. I'm really happy I received it for testing purposes. Will def be buying it again!

March 13, 2016

I received this in my ChickAdvisor Product Review box. I really love this lip balm its moisturizing. It has a really nice colour. Its really affordable and I would recommend this to girls that love lip balm with a sheer colour.

March 13, 2016

I received this product in my Nivea Box from the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club and I love it!! It is a great moisturizing lip balm that leaves my lips soft. It also leaves a subtle light pink shine that is perfect as a substitute for lipstick.

March 13, 2016

I LOVE this! It's a very soft color and I normally don't like pale lipsticks, but I thought this made me look very glowy after my workout. :-) Even my BF noticed! It's a great gloss/balm on its own and I do need a good one with my poor, dry winter lips. This really does the job, but I'm really surprised at the pretty color and shine. This could be my new day lipstick, instead of my usual lipstick with gloss on top.

March 13, 2016

This is a good lipbalm, it works like most the other lipbalms. hydrates your lips nicely and even adds a bit of colour and shine. Has a nice light scent and works well. I do find however the nivea lipbalms leave my lips dry after a while and I have to keep apply it more then I would another brand that I use, so it works well short term, but it won't last and you will have to apply more often then most other lipbalms.

Saskatchewan, Canada

I like this. I especially like the the touch of colour in it, is, well, a TOUCH of colour....what I mean is that it gives you a bit of colour, but not too much, so it looks nice and natural. I like a natural look, so this works for me. Nice to have a bit of shine, too! I love the idea of pearls, so this makes me happy. Nice, light scent. I usually use regular lip blam with no colour, but this is better, as it gives me that bit of colour.

March 13, 2016

I like Nivea chapstick..As a avid user of chapstick i like how it feel on my lips as well as being able to use it alone as a lipstick to get the pearly shine.

March 13, 2016

I enjoyed using this lip balm when my lips felt dry. I usually go for my EOS but it seems that my lips really liked the super hydration that the Pearly Shine Lip Balm offers. I wouldn't say that it lasts longer than the EOS but it defiantly gives you a nice soothing feeling. I'm not too crazy about the shine it offers as I tend to like a nude lip on the days I require lip balm. Overall it is a good product and surer convenient to carry around in your pocket.

1.8/5

March 13, 2016

I love Nivea products but was not a fan of this lip balm. I didn't like the colour and it didn't provide much moisture to my lips. I don't think I would purchase this.

March 13, 2016

J'ai fait l'essai de ce baume à lèvres grace a Chickadvisor et j'ai bien aimé l'effet soyeux qu'il laisse sur mes lèvres. Il hydrate asser bien mais selon moi il y a un hic, la couleur. Cette couleur ne fait pas nécessairement bien avec toutes les couleurs de peau mais si la couleur vous convient c'est un tres bon produit.