NIVEA Protect & Care Anti-perspirant/Deodorant Reviews

Effective yet gentle protection with the caring ingredients and unique scent of NIVEA® Creme. Delicate underarm skin deserves NIVEA® care. The mild, non-irritating formula leaves skin feeling soft and dry, never sticky. And the unique scent ensures a fresh, clean feeling all day long. Apply evenly and allow to dry completely before getting dressed. Do not apply on irritated or damaged skin.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

October 07, 2016

I received this product to try for free from ChickAdvisor

I've always been a user of NIVEA deodorant/anti-perspirant so was excited to try this one. And I wasn't disappointed.

The fresh scent & protection I've come to expect were evident & I especially like the way it left my underarm skin feeling moisturized. It's an area we so often forget!

Will use this one again for sure!

October 07, 2016

I was chosen to try 'Nivea creme care deodorant courtesy of ChickAdvisor and 'Nivea. First off, this smells really lovely as all the products in the creme care line. It went on smooth and kept me dry all day. No irritation and I didn't have to reapply on those days where it's really hit like I haclve to do with mist deodorants. Will be buying again.

October 07, 2016

I love this product and would recommend this to any of my friends and Famliy
    It went on quickly and didn't leave a film
    It dried to the touch quickly
    Made my skin feel great
    I'll be buying this for sure!

3.2/5

October 07, 2016

Was very excited to learn that a trusted brand like Nivea was providing an alternative for protection. For everyday use, it worked well. Application was easy, smooth, and had a great feel. No stickiness and dried quickly to prevent transferring white splotches to clothes. The only downfall I experienced was with physical activity on a high-temperature day (approximately 27 degrees Celsius). At that time, felt that its protection was lacking and I had a wet feeling. Overall, good, but not for work-out days. #GotItFree #NiveaMustHaves

October 07, 2016

Nivea protect and care deodorant is okay deffinetly works well however the smell is a bit much but i still love it will keep using this product till i run out

1.3/5

October 07, 2016

I was excited to try out a new Anti-perspirant/Deodorant but I was underwhelmed by this product. It has a great fresh scent and goes on smooth without irritating my sensitive underarm skin.

Unfortunately midway through a day at work (sitting at my desk) my pits felt sticky. In order to have the long-lasting wear that I expect with my regular Anti-perspirant/Deodorant I had to reapply 2-3 times a day for the week that I used it.

October 07, 2016

I have to admit that I would ever had previously considered buying NIVEA Anti-perspirant/deodorant before being selected for this review. I also have to say- I was impressed! It worked wonderfully and it may replace my normal every day anti-perspirant/deodorant!

3.2/5

October 07, 2016

The biggest benefit of this product is that it doesn't make my underarms feel dry, as some of the other products I've tried do (leading to uncomfortable chafing). The downside is, I tend to sweat, and I'm trying to prevent that, but unfortunately this doesn't help that problem! Getting closer though! Would work well for anyone that doesn't sweat a lot and just needs an everyday deodorant. Received this product for the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club

2.0/5

October 06, 2016

I was so excited to be apart of the Nivea creme campaign. When I opened up the box, I later realized that I did not received the deodorant :( it was missing. I received it when I was just about to leave for my honeymoon and it completely slipped my mind to contact chickadvisor regarding the matter until i received the emails that reviews were due. If it's similar to the rest of the line in this Nivea kit, then I'm sure it'll be a good product but unfortunately because I didn't actually try the product, I can not give my honest reviews. I swear I did my review already but some how it didn't show up :( but thank you chickadvisor for the opportunity !!! :)

October 06, 2016

Wow! Il est inscrit 48 heures de protection... et c'est vrai! J'étais curieuse et je l'ai utilisé en camping alors que j'ai dû me laver à la débarbouillette. Et bien, surprise, je n'en ai pas ajouté et j'avais les aisselles au sec même après 2 jours. Odeur agréable et subtile.