NIVEA Q10 Anti-Age Hand Cream Reviews

NIVEA® Q10 Anti-Age Hand Cream effectively cares for your skin's natural beauty and helps prevent first signs of ageing. The smoothing hand cream with Q10 helps to visibly reduce the appearances of fine lines and wrinkles with regular use.

You may also like: NIVEA Q10 Firming Body Oil, or NIVEA Q10 Firming Body Lotion.

La crème pour les mains Anti-Âge Q10 de NIVEA® aide à préserver la beauté naturelle de votre peau et aide à réduire l'apparence des premiers signes de l'âge. Enrichie de Q10, elle lisse la peau et aide à réduire l’apparence des ridules et des rides lorsqu’elle est utilisée régulièrement.

Vous pourriez aussi aimer: l'Huile corporelle raffermissante NIVEA Q10 ou la Lotion corporelle raffermissante NIVEA Q10.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

June 03, 2017

The NIVEA Q10 Anti-Age Hand Cream is fantastic. It's extremely moisturizing without being oily. After a week I could notice a real difference in the appearance of my skin. My skin is hydrated and soft. I would definitely buy this again.

June 03, 2017

NIVEA Q10 Anti-Age Hand Cream is incredibly soft on contact. Applying it all over my hand every time, I don't get any greasy and dry feeling; but lovely, deep-hydrated skin. Plus I've got even younger-looking hands after 4 day uses. And my boy friend loves how soft and nice-smelling my hands are. When a man finds the differences and comments, it must be good!

Thanks for Nivea and Chickadvisor give me a chance to try and #Getitfree. I got a really amazing experience of this.

June 03, 2017

La crême anti-âge Q10 pour les mains de Nivéa : wow! La crème a une bonne petite odeur de fraicheur. Elle n'est pas trop épaise et pas trop liquide. La texture est vraiment bien. Elle laisse ma peau hydratée. Après quelques applications, je vois que la peau de mes mains est beaucoup moins sèche et surtout douce!!!! Le format est bien aussi car il se transporte bien dans un sac à main. Il est presque certain que je la racheterai. Ma belle-mère est aussi une fan!

June 03, 2017

NIVEA Q10 Anti-Age Hand cream is thick and luxurious and coats your hands in rich, creamy moisture without being greasy. Not greasy but great for long lasting relief of dry hands!

June 03, 2017

This hand cream is as super soft on the hands and runs in perfectly. Leaves my hands feeling smooth. Being someone who has extra Dry hands, this was exactly what I needed. I love it. It's exceptional. #gotitfree

June 03, 2017

I am quite harsh when it comes to judging my hand creams in terms of quality, but this one exceeded my expectations. The texture was smooth and not greasy. it quickly absorbed into the skin which is really nice. And the scent is lovely. I don't know if it is really anti-aging, but I will still definitely buy this product again.

June 02, 2017

NIVEA Q10 Anti-Age Hand Cream provides you with instant results!
    The hands are what ages first, keeping your hands moisturized is vital but with anti aging properties you've got it made. I find that the fine lines on the top my hands are diminished right away with use of the NIVEA Q10 Anti-Age Hand Cream. It absorbs quickly, non greasy and it lasts. A great hand cream that I've been looking for. I'd totally recomed this as a vital anti aging tool! #gotitfree

June 02, 2017

Great formula, non greasy and rubs in nicely. I got to try this for free in a campaign and I loved it! Nivea is a great product and I love this line, from the body lotion to the oil. I was very lucky to test these products out and the scents are just lovely.

June 02, 2017

Nivea Q10 Anti-Age Hand Cream is a lovely product that really does the trick!

I was lucky enough to receive this product (#gotitfree) from Chick Advisor to try out and have been using it for the past few days morning and evening. It is a smooth, delicately floral scented (it smells wonderful!) cream that my skin absorbed in about 20 seconds of rubbing. This was a great thing to find out as I have used hand creams in the past that don't seem to absorb well and leave my hands feeling sort of sticky and tacky. The Nivea cream left my hands literally feeling silky and thoroughly moisturized, I'm impressed as I use and abuse my hands outdoors every single day and a lot of products don't do much for me. This Nivea product is a little luxury that I am certain I will be purchasing once my sample is gone.

I've also been rubbing this into my cuticles and it seems to be starting to help with the dryness I experience in that area in particular. A definite winner!

June 02, 2017

Nivea anti aging hand cream. I love this product, it super nourishing and after applayining is absorbs really quickly and not sticky at all. Also love the clean scent #gotitforfree