NIVEA Q10 Anti-Age Hand Cream Reviews

NIVEA® Q10 Anti-Age Hand Cream effectively cares for your skin's natural beauty and helps prevent first signs of ageing. The smoothing hand cream with Q10 helps to visibly reduce the appearances of fine lines and wrinkles with regular use.

You may also like: NIVEA Q10 Firming Body Oil, or NIVEA Q10 Firming Body Lotion.

La crème pour les mains Anti-Âge Q10 de NIVEA® aide à préserver la beauté naturelle de votre peau et aide à réduire l'apparence des premiers signes de l'âge. Enrichie de Q10, elle lisse la peau et aide à réduire l’apparence des ridules et des rides lorsqu’elle est utilisée régulièrement.

Vous pourriez aussi aimer: l'Huile corporelle raffermissante NIVEA Q10 ou la Lotion corporelle raffermissante NIVEA Q10.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

June 06, 2017

Nivea antiage hand cream is a great everyday cream. It moisturizes without leaving a greasy residue. I am not sure about the anti aging properties as I haven't noticed anything different or maybe I haven't been using it long enough. I do like that it has spf in it to help with sun protection. I do like the scent as well.

June 06, 2017

So basically, I just recently got engaged. This means I'm CONSTANTLY being asked to see my ring.. which in turn means seeing my hands. I've never put much love into my hands until then. Nivea Q10 has this amazing anti-age hand cream that is lightweight but leaves your hands looking beautiful. It fits perfectly in my purse so I can lather up on the go which is always a bonus in my books. I'm excited with this product and it compliments my skin beautifully.

June 06, 2017

NIVEA Q10 Anti-Age Hand Cream offer a gentle formula to improve my dry and itchy skin with the light scent and keep my hands moisturized all day. I will definitely recommend it.

June 06, 2017

Thank you Chick Advisor for letting me try this product.
    #gotitfree

Like this hand cream a lot. Have been using this product for approximately a week and it is amazing for my hands. I have been prone to eczema for years and I have had no issues with using this cream. Leaves hands soft and absorbs into the skin quickly. Would recommend this product. Haven't been able to see anti aging properties yet but will continue to use regularly.
    Thanks Chick Advisor

June 06, 2017

I have been keeping this lovely little bottle of lotion at my desk and have been using it several times per day. It has a lovely smell and doesn't leave my hands feeling greasy. I live in a really dry climate and my hands usually suffer the most. Thanks Nivea!

NIVEA ANTI-AGE HAND CREAM - I LOVE IT

We are a Nivea family. I have used Nivea products all my adult life, my mother used them on me and I use them on my children and I have never been disappointed.
    I love this hand cream, it has done great things for my hands. In the winter, my hands get so dry, they actually crack and bleed. I am amazed at the difference I see and feel in my hands, they are soft and supple, and have healed.
    I really like the fragrance, it is so soft and light.
    I use this hand cream every time after may hands have been in water, and at night just before I go to bed. The difference in my skin is fantastic, The cream just disappears into my skin. I really appreciate this product, thank you for giving me the opportunity to try this product.

June 06, 2017

I love this anti age hand cream.
    It is such a great product.
    It makes your hands feel so smooth.
    I have noticed that my skin seems
    to look smoother and feel less dry.
    I will definitely buy this.

June 06, 2017

Excellente qualité, cette crème. Elle a gardé mes mains douches et hydratées tout au long de la journée. Ce que j'aime, c'est qu'elle ne laisse pas de film gras sur mes paumes: elle pénètre très bien. Je la recommande fortement!

June 06, 2017

I work outside and my hands get all beat up. This hand cream has restored my hands. They are softer and after just 8 days they look so much better. My hands are smoother and look younger. The cream has a light scent which I liked. I am going to continue using and hope that it will continue to reduce the fine lines on my hands. #gotitfree Chick Advisor sent me this cream for free.

June 06, 2017

This hand cream is a miracle worker. My hands were looking and feeling terrible after a long dry winter and within 3 days use they look great! I love the smell which isn't too overwhelming and within a few minutes there was no grease or residual layer. Just smooth, soft, sweet smelling skin! I definitely recommend this product and will continue to use it in the future.