NIVEA Q10 Anti-Age Hand Cream Reviews

NIVEA® Q10 Anti-Age Hand Cream effectively cares for your skin's natural beauty and helps prevent first signs of ageing. The smoothing hand cream with Q10 helps to visibly reduce the appearances of fine lines and wrinkles with regular use.

You may also like: NIVEA Q10 Firming Body Oil, or NIVEA Q10 Firming Body Lotion.

La crème pour les mains Anti-Âge Q10 de NIVEA® aide à préserver la beauté naturelle de votre peau et aide à réduire l'apparence des premiers signes de l'âge. Enrichie de Q10, elle lisse la peau et aide à réduire l’apparence des ridules et des rides lorsqu’elle est utilisée régulièrement.

Vous pourriez aussi aimer: l'Huile corporelle raffermissante NIVEA Q10 ou la Lotion corporelle raffermissante NIVEA Q10.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

Works like a charm!

Thanks to ChickAdvisor, I was lucky enough to receive this product to review. #gotitfree I'm continuously on the lookout for new hand creams because I have very dry hands, so much so that they tend to crack even when it's not cold and dry outside. In order for them to look and feel somewhat normal, I have to apply and re-apply hand cream on a regular and consistent basis. Unfortunately, I have a tendency to do so. I'm pretty sure that this inconsistency is what makes my hands look a little less young and delicate as they could, so any added support I can get in a bottle, is always appreciated.

NIVEA Q10 Anti-Age Hand Cream has really helped my skin to look and feel better and because of that, it has actually made me more conscious of the fact that I need to moisturize often. I was first using this hand cream at night before going to bed, but I also ended up buying another bottle to keep at my desk at work so that I can use it throughout the day. I love this stuff! It doesn't have a strong scent and it doesn't leave a greasy residue, which are two big things for me. I will be buying this again, for sure.

June 13, 2017

I may buy this product again

I was chosen to try this product through chick advisor. Some positive things I have to say about this lotion is that it does smell nice and makes your hand soft. The only negative thing that I have to say about it is that it didn't reduce the looks of the fine lines or wrinkles on my hands they stayed about the same.

Ok cream

I tried out this anti-aging hand cream. It's an ok cream, I personally however do not like the film it leaves on your hands... I didn't see any difference after using it a couple of weeks, maybe it needs more time... #gotitfree

Very nice hand lotion

I received this product as a sample from chickadvisor I have pretty dry and cracked hands from dishes and constant hand washing I find this cream wirks very nice I put it on before bed and my hands are always nice in the morning but still not a huge fan of the smell it doesn't smell bad just doesn't smell great

Works okay

I recieved this Anti-Age cream for free to try. It was okay however I prefer Cake Beauty instead. For me the smell was not the greatest. I also wasn't a fan of the conistancy. it was not as thick as I would have liked. That said, It was non-greasey, and lasted a good while. It is pretty good for a lower priced hand cream

June 13, 2017

I received this product as part of the Chick Advisor Review Club. It has a pleasant fresh scent and is light, creamy and not oily. I used it every day, I stored it in my car so I would have easy access to it. I would often apply the lotion and then drive, it wasn't greasy at all and my hands weren't slipping on the wheel (as I have experienced with other hand creams) but it left my hands soft and supple. I would definitely use this product again.

Best Cream, Hands Down!

I was so Happy to receive this hand cream as a bonus product, from Chick Advisor. I work in a medical office, so I am always washing my hands, and this hand cream was Amazing to try and use! Making sure that my hands look smooth and feel soft, is important to me, as I work with my hands all day-every day, typing and greeting my patients. My hands get dry, because I am always washing them and or using sanitizer, so this product is always on my desk at my work station. This cream feels great and does not leave my hands greasy at all. It is a Wonderful product, and I highly recommend it.! A+

June 13, 2017

Great hand lotion! Silky and non-greasy

I am loving this hand cream! Been using it for a little over a week and my hands feel so soft and supple. Soaks in very quickly and leaves behind a sweet subtle scent. I'm not sure about the anti-aging effectiveness quite yet, it will likely take some time to notice if it helps. It will definitely be a life saver on sun spots and later this year on winter-chapped skin! Will definitely recommend this to product to friends and family #gotitfree

June 13, 2017

If you only read one review....

Disclosure - I received these products free for my honest opinion and below I will outline my outline my recommendations on the system as a whole (Body Oil, Firming Cream and Hand Cream) and my findings per product. #gotitfree

System - I have used firming cream by Nivea before and also a few different body oils. My skin concerns are stretch marks EVERYWHERE from knees up to my sides and under my arms. These stretch marks were caused by Prednisone so they remain thick despite my weight. As I'm sure you can imagine, I have tried everything to be rid of them. I wanted to wait until the last possible Day to write this review so I could comment on the effectiveness towards old stretch marks. Well, I was pleasantly surprised!! The two products combined REALLY DID help to increase firmness and skin tone! On some of the really loose parts (inner thighs) it didn't do much, but everywhere else felt and looked more tight and uniform in colour.
    Method - This is a lengthy application and I didn't have time for it every day, so I applied it after I showered which is about every 2-3 days. RECOMMENDATION- Use an Exfoliating mitt or gloves in the shower before you apply. You will thank me later :)

Hand Cream - One weird thing about me is that I absolutely cannot go to sleep with dry hands and feet...it causes legitimate anxiety lol ... so I have a huge collection of hand cream and this was a really nice addition. I committed to using only this on my hands and feet while reviewing the products and I didn't wake up once to reapply. I didn't notice any difference otherwise but I'm young enough that I don't have any signs of ageing in my hands. Great product!

Smells like old lady!

Overall, this cream is okay. I'm not fond of the scent at all. As a younger woman (30) it's not young and fresh enough for me. It's also not creamy enough for me - I have dry skin and need a heavier product. It is also almost just a tad sticky. However, it has a silky finish which feels nice, and it isn't greasy.