NIVEA Q10 Anti-Age Hand Cream Reviews

NIVEA® Q10 Anti-Age Hand Cream effectively cares for your skin's natural beauty and helps prevent first signs of ageing. The smoothing hand cream with Q10 helps to visibly reduce the appearances of fine lines and wrinkles with regular use.

You may also like: NIVEA Q10 Firming Body Oil, or NIVEA Q10 Firming Body Lotion.

La crème pour les mains Anti-Âge Q10 de NIVEA® aide à préserver la beauté naturelle de votre peau et aide à réduire l'apparence des premiers signes de l'âge. Enrichie de Q10, elle lisse la peau et aide à réduire l’apparence des ridules et des rides lorsqu’elle est utilisée régulièrement.

Vous pourriez aussi aimer: l'Huile corporelle raffermissante NIVEA Q10 ou la Lotion corporelle raffermissante NIVEA Q10.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2016

Hands like a beauty queen in 2 weeks

I am very addicted with hand creams because I am very conscious about its appearance. I also wash my hands frequently because I always cook and do household shores. With my everyday routine, i find it hard to find a perfect hand cream that will give me a beauty queen-like hands LOL. Thanks to #NIVEAQ10AntiAgeHandCream #gotitfree My husband noticed that my hands became smoother and softer. He also likes the scent of it.

June 13, 2017

MY hands are softer than ever!!!!!!!

#gotitfree This hand cream came to save my dry hands , I can not believed it though, I have tried many hand creams and my hands had to feel greasy to feel moistened in the past , Now after using NIVEA Q10 Anti-Age Hand Cream, my hand s are super soft . The cream is soft and the value is great. smells amazing and I just love it, my hands feel soft and smooth I will always carry this cream with me and everybody should!!!!!

Awesome Hand Cream

I received this as part of the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club along with the Nivea Q10 Firming Body lotion and Nivea Q10 firming body oil. I always have dry hands and had yet to find a lotion that nourishes my rough hands. Thanks to ChickAdvisor I have found a lotion that actually works to moisturize my hands. I started applying it before bed then realized I liked it so much I purchased another tube to keep in my purse. The lotion is fairly light and doesn't have a strong scent which are definite plusses. Definitely recommend.

#gotitfree

Best hand cream ever!

Thanks chickadvisor ! Been using NIVEA Q10 Anti-Age Hand Cream for 2 weeks now and I've never notice a difference in the way my hands feel. Smells wonderful. It has really helped with the dryness of my hands. It's like a miracle in a bottle. I carry it everywhere I go. It isn't greasy like some other hand creams I've used. Definitely will purchase and keep in my bag. #gotitfree

lifesaver for dry hands

#gotitfree This would be your go to cream once you use it. With reasonable size I can be carried in the hand bag easily. It is rich and it is also light enough to be used even before you start using your cell phone (no sticky marks on it), absorbed super fast leaving your hands soft and moisturized. This would be a lifesaver for cold winter months and also for summer time for extra moisturizing needs. It has a light pleasant perfume smell.

It has everything that I am looking for in a hand lotion without the pricey price tag, Nivea is a brand I trust, they have good quality products with reasonable prices, this sure is one of them, I would recommend it to anyone who are looking for a good quality hand lotion.

June 13, 2017

I recommend this product to everyone!

Every woman should be using Nivea Q10 Anti-Age Hand Cream.

I honestly never even realized how much all the fines and signs of aging bothered me until I started using this cream and caught myself admiring my own hands!

I used to curl my hands up when people complimented my engagement ring and slowly stopped getting manicures but never really realized it was because I am aware of the tell tale aging signs. After a couple weeks using the cream a few times a day I notice much few lines and a more even skin tone. I love the difference in the skin on my hands and even went a got a cute summer manicure which I love showing off!

I have recommended this product to all my friends and my mom.

I got a couple more bottles so I can have one in my car, one in my purse and one in the bathroom.

Sometimes its the little differences that make all the difference.

#gotitfree

Nice Hand Lotion

I was desperate for a hand cream as my knuckles are SO dry they're cracking so I was really happy to get this sent to me from Chick Advisor. I apply it every night and my hands are looking a lot better. The only thing is that I don't understand how's it's anti aging. Really how can a hand lotion be anti aging? But I love the scent and the moisture it provides so I would definitely repurchase.

June 13, 2017

An A+ product in my books!

I really enjoyed using this hand cream, it gave my dry hands instant hydration and kept them feeling smooth & youthful. I did not mind the scent, quite liked it. It would have been neat if this kind of hand cream also had spf in it. I would say that the product would smooth out wrinkles and keep the skin well nourished, so for a drugstore item I wouldn't say it's not bad with that affordable price point.

Works like a charm!

Thanks to ChickAdvisor, I was lucky enough to receive this product to review. #gotitfree I'm continuously on the lookout for new hand creams because I have very dry hands, so much so that they tend to crack even when it's not cold and dry outside. In order for them to look and feel somewhat normal, I have to apply and re-apply hand cream on a regular and consistent basis. Unfortunately, I have a tendency to do so. I'm pretty sure that this inconsistency is what makes my hands look a little less young and delicate as they could, so any added support I can get in a bottle, is always appreciated.

NIVEA Q10 Anti-Age Hand Cream has really helped my skin to look and feel better and because of that, it has actually made me more conscious of the fact that I need to moisturize often. I was first using this hand cream at night before going to bed, but I also ended up buying another bottle to keep at my desk at work so that I can use it throughout the day. I love this stuff! It doesn't have a strong scent and it doesn't leave a greasy residue, which are two big things for me. I will be buying this again, for sure.

June 13, 2017

I may buy this product again

I was chosen to try this product through chick advisor. Some positive things I have to say about this lotion is that it does smell nice and makes your hand soft. The only negative thing that I have to say about it is that it didn't reduce the looks of the fine lines or wrinkles on my hands they stayed about the same.