NIVEA Q10 Anti-Age Hand Cream Reviews

NIVEA® Q10 Anti-Age Hand Cream effectively cares for your skin's natural beauty and helps prevent first signs of ageing. The smoothing hand cream with Q10 helps to visibly reduce the appearances of fine lines and wrinkles with regular use.

You may also like: NIVEA Q10 Firming Body Oil, or NIVEA Q10 Firming Body Lotion.

La crème pour les mains Anti-Âge Q10 de NIVEA® aide à préserver la beauté naturelle de votre peau et aide à réduire l'apparence des premiers signes de l'âge. Enrichie de Q10, elle lisse la peau et aide à réduire l’apparence des ridules et des rides lorsqu’elle est utilisée régulièrement.

Vous pourriez aussi aimer: l'Huile corporelle raffermissante NIVEA Q10 ou la Lotion corporelle raffermissante NIVEA Q10.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

Life changer!

My hands are constantly dry since I'm constantly washing them! The first time I tried this hand cream I fell in love. It's a little thicker than most of my other hand creams, but the most effective. It is not too oily, and smells divine! I have purchased hand creams that range for $5 - $35, and I have to say this one is by far my favourite. I will buy this cream and definitely recommend it to everyone I know with no hesitation!

I will buy it again:)

I've tried many different hand lotions for my hands in the past trying to find one that will work for me. After using the Nivea Q10 Anti-Age Hand Cream for the last couple of weeks I'm finally happy:):) My hands are usually very dry and sometimes itchy because of that dryness but not any more:) My hands have never felt so smooth and soft.

0.5/5

buyer beware....

I got this free from chick advisor along with the body oil and lotion both firming products..... they work amazing however, when it comes to the anti age hand cream, that doesnt really work. I have been applying everyday as per the instructions and it just doesnt work. At least not for me. I recommend you buy something else or, you will be throwing your money away!!!

Brought Softness To My Hands

Amazing product ! Loved it's non greasy formula and light amazing scent. My hands definitely felt softer and looked younger.Loved that it wasn't greasy and allowed me to handle and touch things after without leaving a film on everything. Absorbed so well into my skin and left my hands looking younger and softer.

Nivea Q10 Anti-Age Hand Cream

It's a great moisturizer with a nice light scent. I especially liked that it did not leave my hands with a greasy film that some hand creams leave behind. I know it's a high-quality hand cream but I'm not sure if it's made a change in the appearance of my hands. I would, however, continue to use it as a moisturizing hand cream.

good hand cream

I received this product as part of the Chick Advisor review club. I dont know about the anti age. I didn't see difference on hand, but my hand feels so fresh and soft. The hand cream is, yes, very creamy, but has a good moisturized. It wasn't too greasy, and still absorbs well. It doesn't leave a greasy feel afterwards. Only a very small amount is needed per application. I still recommend to everyone to try it out :)

Good hand lotion

I find this hand cream good but average. After using this everyday for a couple weeks, I haven't noticed that much difference with my hands. I was hoping it would help with my rough cuticles, but it hasn't made much difference. It does absorb well, with a light non-irritating fragrance and did make my hands feel smoothe for a little while after application.

I received Nivea Q10 hand cream courtesy of ChickAdvisor and all opinions are my own.

Best Hand Cream Out There

I received this hand cream thanks to Chick Advisor's Product Review Club and have been using it for a few weeks now. First of all, I have to point out that I ALWAYS use Nivea hand cream, but this is the first time that I try the Q10 Anti-Age. As always, Nivea delivers! Although I do not have wrinkles on my hands, or any signs of aging, I think that this is a great product to use in order to prevent those signs. It smells amazing and doesn't leave my hands greasy. As with all Nivea creams, it comes in a 100mL tube that is convenient to stash in my purse and carry along with me anywhere I go. Love it!

New Brunswick, Canada

It works

This works so well . I keep it beside my bed and apply it all the time and it helped so much with my dry skin on my hands and making them look just that much better . I love this and have already grabbed an extra to keep in my purse .

Wonderful!

Nivea hand cream has been great for me. I have been using it for a few weeks now and my hands have never felt softer. This feels super nice after gardening all day. My hands have stayed very hydrated. I love that it doesn't have that greasy feeling and it absorbs really quickly.