NIVEA Q10 Anti-Age Hand Cream Reviews

NIVEA® Q10 Anti-Age Hand Cream effectively cares for your skin's natural beauty and helps prevent first signs of ageing. The smoothing hand cream with Q10 helps to visibly reduce the appearances of fine lines and wrinkles with regular use.

You may also like: NIVEA Q10 Firming Body Oil, or NIVEA Q10 Firming Body Lotion.

La crème pour les mains Anti-Âge Q10 de NIVEA® aide à préserver la beauté naturelle de votre peau et aide à réduire l'apparence des premiers signes de l'âge. Enrichie de Q10, elle lisse la peau et aide à réduire l’apparence des ridules et des rides lorsqu’elle est utilisée régulièrement.

Vous pourriez aussi aimer: l'Huile corporelle raffermissante NIVEA Q10 ou la Lotion corporelle raffermissante NIVEA Q10.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

Nivea Q10 Hand Cream

My hands use to be always dry and I had to use hand cream throughout the day since I deal with a lot of paperwork.

This hand cream smells amazing. Since I started using this my hands are so soft and never greasy. I don't even need to apply too much throughout the day because of this great formula my hands are no longer feeling dry.

Thank you ChickAdvisor!!!
    #gotitfree

Very rich and creamy

This hand cream is thick, rich, and creamy. It makes your hands soft and smooth, and the scent is nice and light. I really enjoyed trying this hand cream, I didn't realize how dry my hands were. I would recommend this hand cream, I'm carrying mine around with me!

July 09, 2017

My hands are softer and no longer feel dry.

I really like this hand cream, it smells light and pretty as well as absorbing easily into my skin. It really feels soothing and hydrating. When I've had to do a lot of washing dishes I find the soap strips the oils from my skin no matter what brand I use. This cream works wonders and is my new go-to hand cream. So happy I got a chance to try this! #gotitfree

July 09, 2017

Leaves hands feeling smooth & soft not greasy

#gotitfree It doesn't have a strong scent. It also doesn't leave a greasy feeling and absorbs quickly. I am not sure about the anti aging part as i feel my hands don't have any other issues as spots or fine lines, but maybe it will help keep them that way.

July 09, 2017

À mettre sur la table de nuit.

Pour toutes celles qui passent du temps au jardin, à la cuisine et aiment sentir leurs mains propres et régénérées à la fin de la journée, je conseille fortement la crème à mains NIVEA Q10 anti-ange.
    Sa texture riche et son odeur fraîche vous comblera.
    Merci à ChickAdvisor, grâce à qui j'ai pu tester ce produit gratuitement.

Saskatchewan, Canada

My new favourite hand cream!

Nivea Q10 anti-age hand cream is my new favourite hand cream! I get very dry hands from constant hand washing so need a good cream that can combat the dryness that comes along with it. Nivea Q10 anti-age hand cream works amazing for keeping my hand moisturized and doesn't sting like other lotions when my hands crack from overuse and foregetting to put on lotion. I also use it for my feet at night before bed and it works well for dry feet too! I would recommend it to all of my friends.

#gotitfree

July 09, 2017

Good cream. Absorbs well and lasts long. I just wasn't keen on the scent of the hand cream. I also used it on my feet at night. Rubbed it into the bottoms of my feet cuz the are dry.

Young hands

When I first opened my chick advisor box I thought, hand cream, i don't need help with my hands... Little did i know! After using this cream, i am so excited that I got it free because it helped me with a problem I didnt even know I had!! Thanks for making my hands feel smooth and soft and looking great!!

Love it!

I really liked this hand cream, it makes my hands smooth and firm without leaving a greasy film. Also, its quite thick and rich so I don't need a lot at a time. Received it for free for reviewing purposes.

Great HandCream

I love hand creams...I have a huge collection. When I was sent to try Nivea Q10 I was very excited. I was amazed how my hands feels soft and smooth after applying it on my hands for the first time. It is perfect to use all year round.
    I #gotitfree from Chick Advisor for this review.