NIVEA Q10 Anti-Age Hand Cream Reviews

NIVEA® Q10 Anti-Age Hand Cream effectively cares for your skin's natural beauty and helps prevent first signs of ageing. The smoothing hand cream with Q10 helps to visibly reduce the appearances of fine lines and wrinkles with regular use.

You may also like: NIVEA Q10 Firming Body Oil, or NIVEA Q10 Firming Body Lotion.

La crème pour les mains Anti-Âge Q10 de NIVEA® aide à préserver la beauté naturelle de votre peau et aide à réduire l'apparence des premiers signes de l'âge. Enrichie de Q10, elle lisse la peau et aide à réduire l’apparence des ridules et des rides lorsqu’elle est utilisée régulièrement.

Vous pourriez aussi aimer: l'Huile corporelle raffermissante NIVEA Q10 ou la Lotion corporelle raffermissante NIVEA Q10.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

July 09, 2017

A wonderful thick hand cream

I loved the hand cream.It is super thick and intensely moisturizing..would be great for those that have to wash their hands numerous times throughout the day or for those cold dry Canadian winters. As it is quite thick and takes some time to fully absorb this would be best for using before bed.

July 09, 2017

Nivea Q10 Anti-Age Hand Cream is awesome!

Nivea Q10 Anti-Age Hand Crea makes my hands feel so smooth and soft! I absolutely love using this product. It is not greasy and makes my skin feel awesome. I will definitely purchase this product again and again. I recommend everyone try this. I have also purchased for my mom and she loves it. I always keep it in my purse so I can always have while I am out! #gotitfree

July 09, 2017

Nivea Q10 Anti-Age Hand Cream rocks!

I was lucky enough to be able to try Nivea's Q10 Anti-Age Hand Cream free from ChickAdvisor. I was so impressed! I loved how moisturized my hands felt after. I will definitely be purchasing this product again shortly!

July 09, 2017

oui elle procure une bonne hydratation des mains mais demeure huileuse après application. Par contre elle sent trop bon et a fais des petits miracles sur mes mains

smell good

This is a must have for people that need to keep your hands moisturized. I wash my hands frequently and I need to keep them soft. I love the smell as well.

July 09, 2017

Carry this with me everywhere!

I am loving this hand lotion! It makes my hands feel so soft and smooth! And not only that but they smell amazing as well!! My current job is very demanding on my hands but with this cream, you couldn't even tell! I have now thrown out my old hand lotion and replaced it with the Nivea Q10 Anti-Aging Hand Cream!! And It goes EVERYWHERE with me!!

Moisturized hands

This hand cream is awesome. I like the consistency of it- its more of a lotion than a thick cream.
    It is easily absorbed by my hands, leaving them soft, silky and non greasy.
    The cream also heals my dried cuticles. Hydration is long lasting which is important to me.
    Price is affordable too

pratique

je ne suis pas fan d'huile pour le corps cependant jai bien aimé celle ci la marque nivea est toujours aussi fiable . Q10 est recommandé et le sera toujours

Silky Smooth and absorbs easily

I have been diligently applying hand cream after washing my hands since my teens so my hands still look pretty good. The NIVEA Q10 Anti-Age Hand Cream is silky smooth and light, and absorbs easily into the skin, even dry skin without being greasy. It gives a beautifully glow to the skin which instantly makes them look younger.

Sent tres bon

Mes mains ne sont pas endommagées, donc je ne peux pas me prononcer sur le sujet. Pas contre, mes mains sont douces et bien hydratées depuis que j'utilise la crème.