NIVEA Q10 Anti-Age Hand Cream Reviews

NIVEA® Q10 Anti-Age Hand Cream effectively cares for your skin's natural beauty and helps prevent first signs of ageing. The smoothing hand cream with Q10 helps to visibly reduce the appearances of fine lines and wrinkles with regular use.

You may also like: NIVEA Q10 Firming Body Oil, or NIVEA Q10 Firming Body Lotion.

La crème pour les mains Anti-Âge Q10 de NIVEA® aide à préserver la beauté naturelle de votre peau et aide à réduire l'apparence des premiers signes de l'âge. Enrichie de Q10, elle lisse la peau et aide à réduire l’apparence des ridules et des rides lorsqu’elle est utilisée régulièrement.

Vous pourriez aussi aimer: l'Huile corporelle raffermissante NIVEA Q10 ou la Lotion corporelle raffermissante NIVEA Q10.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2016

July 09, 2017

Love how soft my hands are!

I get really dry hands, so I usually have to apply hand cream multiple times of day just to keep my skin hydrated. Naturally, I was excited to find out that I was selected to test this NIVEA Q10 Anti-Age Hand Cream for free through the Chick Advisor product review club. I really love how well this hand cream hydrates and softens the skin on my hands. I don't have to apply as much hand cream each day as I did with my previous hand cream brand. I was a little skeptical about my hands looking younger, but they do have a more youthful appearance. I find as I age the sun has left it's toll on the back's of my hands; but after using NIVEA Q10 Anti-Age Hand Cream for 2 weeks they are looking younger, hydrated and the skin looks more firm and taut. I will definitely continue using this hand cream and will be buying it again once the test product is finished. I #gotitfree from Chick Advisor to test and review.

good for dry skin

i received this for free in exchange for a review.
    of the three nivea q10 products i received, this one had the most mild scent, so if you are like me, and don't like heavily scented products, i would recommend this one.
    this cream is on the richer side, so a little goes a long way.

Love how my hands feel!

I got this product for free, and love how soft and smooth my hands are feeling since using it. I wash my hands a lot, so I need something to keep my hands feeling young. This product is fantastic. It doesn't make my hands overly greasy either. My hands are definitely feeling younger and softer since I started using this product 3 weeks ago. Would definitely recommend!

My vehicle moisturizer standby

I was skeptical when I received this product free for an honest review, I figured the scent would be too fragrant and overpowered... the scent is mild and pleasant. I find hand creams to have scents that can be nauseating, this scent didn't leave me having to wash it off my hands to get away from the smell.

I leave this hand cream in my SUV, it's not too greasy, leaves my skin looking healthy and shiny. My skin has definitely improved with this product.

I loved this cream!

The Nivea Q10 Anti-Age Handcream was really effective. My hands normally look at least 10 years older than they actually are as I work with them a lot and they're always in and out of water. This cream was great for combatting these problems and certainly made my hands look youthful again. This cream made my rough, sometimes scaling hands look and feel softer and brighter. My cuticles also looked a lot better and I received more than one compliment on them on how great they looked. The results were certainly noticeable both visibly and to the touch. My hands have the tendency to dry out and crack, but I'm happy to report that since I've been using this Nivea cream, my hands have not cracked and no scaling in sight. In terms of texture, the cream is smooth and a little greasy when you first apply but tends to absorb quickly. I'm very impressed with the results! Would recommend to others and purchase myself.

It's a keeper

I got this Hand Cream for free in exchange for my opinion on it.
    This is my new MUST HAVE hand cream. Wow, after one use the hands look so much smoother. So moisturizing and I love the Nivea scent. Can't wait to use it also in the Winter time to see if it will hold up with the cold and prevent my cracking skin. Not even Neutrogena Hand Cream comes close to it and I also used expensive Biotherm Hand Cream and such, but this is just MY opinion. It's my absolute favourite now. Thank you for sending it to me, I love the cream.

July 09, 2017

Great product would definitely recommend

I was looking for a product to keep my hands baby smooth and I found it. I have very dry hands and the more I use this lotion the more smooth my hands got. I was very excited to try this lotion and I'm glad I did

A perfect hand lotion!

This hand lotion is great it not too thick and greasy, does not leave a residue and keeps hand moisturized though washings. I've noticed a difference in the firmness on the back of my hands, I'd say it's a great preventative measure for those in their 20s and 30s.

July 09, 2017

Would buy this product again

Used this product every day before bed for about 3 weeks, did notice firming and tone evening (but in combination with exercising and coffee exfoliations and relatively heathy diet). Good scent and applied well, not too thick or greasy and rubbed in nicely. Too risky to stop using the product as getting more sun exposure due to summer so need to buy another to upkeep results!

Best hand cream

This is definitely the best hand cream ever that even my boyfriend likes it so much! First of all, the cream absorbs right now, doesn't leave any greasy feeling. Its texture is light but not runny, I only need a pea size for my whole hands, so one tube will last very long for me. I haven't had any issue with flakiness after using the hand cream. There is parfum in the ingredients list, but I honestly can't smell anything from the cream, so it is good for people who are sensitive to strong smell.