NIVEA Q10 Anti-Age Hand Cream Reviews

NIVEA® Q10 Anti-Age Hand Cream effectively cares for your skin's natural beauty and helps prevent first signs of ageing. The smoothing hand cream with Q10 helps to visibly reduce the appearances of fine lines and wrinkles with regular use.

You may also like: NIVEA Q10 Firming Body Oil, or NIVEA Q10 Firming Body Lotion.

La crème pour les mains Anti-Âge Q10 de NIVEA® aide à préserver la beauté naturelle de votre peau et aide à réduire l'apparence des premiers signes de l'âge. Enrichie de Q10, elle lisse la peau et aide à réduire l’apparence des ridules et des rides lorsqu’elle est utilisée régulièrement.

Vous pourriez aussi aimer: l'Huile corporelle raffermissante NIVEA Q10 ou la Lotion corporelle raffermissante NIVEA Q10.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2016

New Brunswick, Canada

I love it !

I like this hand cream, non greasy, fast absorbing and leaves my hands super soft.
    Thank you Chickadviser and NIVEA for the opportunity in testing this great product.

J'adore cette crème

J'ai reçu gratuitement cette crème !Merci!J'ai les mains très sèches,et depuis que je l'utilise, mon problème est reglé.J'aime qu'elle pénetre la peau rapidement sans laissé de fini gras.
    Merci!

Awesome on hands!

I have dry dry dry hands and this Nivea product really helped keep my hands soft and moisturized when not much else really helps long term! Most days I only applied it once and it kept my hands soft for the day! YAY! Great scent btw! I would certainly recommend this product #gotitfree !!!

Smooth hydrated hands

This cream works great. My hands are in and out of chemicals and water and we're getting dried out! When I started using this cream they got soft again.

produit efficace

Une crème a main qui hydrate en plus de tenir jeune! quoi demander de plus. Je la recommande sans hésitation. j'aime la texture et son efficacité. a essayé!

Good Product

I like this product just wish the price was a little lower. You start noticing a difference within about a month after using it. It doesn't leave your skin feeling oily. Definitely worth the try.

Put on and leave on

Have yo ever purchased a Hand Cream and just as you have it on,you find yourself just wiping it off again?That is the way it use to be for me,just as I would put the hand cream on,I would have to wipe it off again if I was getting Dinner ready or doing something simple like,playing my Guitar or just using my computer.The hand Cream would have to come off because,my hands felt greasy and like I was getting it on everything.I wasn't benefitting from it because I was always wiping it off.Then I purchased Nivea Q10 Anti-Age Hand Cream.Felt so good and smooth on my hands and I didn't have to wipe it off because it absorbed into the skin immediately.There is nothing like it.I would advise anyone to try this Hand Cream,it does wonders for the texture and softness of your skin.

July 07, 2017

A great addition to my routine

This cream makes your hands so soft. It's non greasy and sinks right into your skin so there is no residue afterwards. A must for gardners, it gets into all those cracks and leaves hands subtle.

Love this hand cream

I used it and I cannot believe how effective is. The cream is not oily and it is easily absorb and it lasts for hours. Thank you ChickAdvisor for giving me the chance of try this product #gotitfree.

July 07, 2017

Great to keep in your handbag, nightstand or desk

I received a Nivea Q10 anti age hand cream free for review from ChickAdvisor. I carried this in my handbag since the day I received it and love how quickly it absorbs and how much it moisturizes my hands. I found myself reaching for it so much I bought a second one for my night table. It isn't thick and gloopy like some others I have tried and doesn't leave my hands sticky either. I would highly recommend trying it.