NIVEA Q10 Anti-Age Hand Cream Reviews

NIVEA® Q10 Anti-Age Hand Cream effectively cares for your skin's natural beauty and helps prevent first signs of ageing. The smoothing hand cream with Q10 helps to visibly reduce the appearances of fine lines and wrinkles with regular use.

You may also like: NIVEA Q10 Firming Body Oil, or NIVEA Q10 Firming Body Lotion.

La crème pour les mains Anti-Âge Q10 de NIVEA® aide à préserver la beauté naturelle de votre peau et aide à réduire l'apparence des premiers signes de l'âge. Enrichie de Q10, elle lisse la peau et aide à réduire l’apparence des ridules et des rides lorsqu’elle est utilisée régulièrement.

Vous pourriez aussi aimer: l'Huile corporelle raffermissante NIVEA Q10 ou la Lotion corporelle raffermissante NIVEA Q10.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

Best Hand Cream!

I am IN LOVE with the formula of this hand cream! It is perfect, soft and silky. I leaves your skin nourished and hydrated. The smell is not my favorite, but it fades after time and I can put up with anything just to get the formula.

Love it!

This line of skincare creams and oils has blown me away. I am very impressed with the quality, results, and smell! Will definitely buy again and continue to use. Noticeable firming results quickly.

2.0/5

Still looking old!

I haven't noticed any change in my skin, it is still looking the same and I hate the feeling of the cream on my hands. It is too thick and looks greasy. It smells too much like perfume and I have a difficult time washing it off the palms of my hands after application. I almost feel itchy afterwards.

Good value product

This hand cream is thick and creamy in texture but not leaving my hands sticky or oily at all. It gives both my hands a layer of protection in which provides moisture for hours!

July 07, 2017

Super product that does what it says it does!

This product does what it says it does... it makes your hands look younger. It firms and makes your skin stretchier with a great scent, doesn't feel greasy, absorbs into the skin quickly. I would highly recommend it to anyone! Excellent product :)

Great product!

I really appreciated the effectiveness of this product. I work in a dry and dirty environment where I need to wash my hands often and they also get dry and beat up. I was concerned with premature aging of the skin so I was more than relieved to test this product! I am very satisfied with it and definitely recommended it to my coworkers!

Very nice hand cream

I switched from Vaseline hand cream to this and have been using it for about 2 months. It goes on easily and has a nice smell (not overpowering at all). I wash my hands frequently in my line of work and notice that my hands stay hydrated after washing (I don't need to reapply the cream as frequently as with my usual hand cream). I notice that my hands (having taken a beating over the years from frequent washing and non glove wearing during cleaning) appear smoother. I'm going to continue using this product because I'm quite happy with the results so far.

velvet hands

This light hand lotion is very nice. It left my hands feeling very soft. The light fragrance of it smells amazing. I have sensitive skin and this lotion didn't make me react in any ways!

New favorite

I absolutely love the Nivea Q10 anti-aging hand cream. I found it goes on non greasy, dries fast but leaves my hands feeling so soft. They look great, not sure if they really look any younger but hopefully they won't look any older :)

New Brunswick, Canada

I love it !

I like this hand cream, non greasy, fast absorbing and leaves my hands super soft.
    Thank you Chickadviser and NIVEA for the opportunity in testing this great product.