NIVEA Q10 Anti-Age Hand Cream Reviews

NIVEA® Q10 Anti-Age Hand Cream effectively cares for your skin's natural beauty and helps prevent first signs of ageing. The smoothing hand cream with Q10 helps to visibly reduce the appearances of fine lines and wrinkles with regular use.

You may also like: NIVEA Q10 Firming Body Oil, or NIVEA Q10 Firming Body Lotion.

La crème pour les mains Anti-Âge Q10 de NIVEA® aide à préserver la beauté naturelle de votre peau et aide à réduire l'apparence des premiers signes de l'âge. Enrichie de Q10, elle lisse la peau et aide à réduire l’apparence des ridules et des rides lorsqu’elle est utilisée régulièrement.

Vous pourriez aussi aimer: l'Huile corporelle raffermissante NIVEA Q10 ou la Lotion corporelle raffermissante NIVEA Q10.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2016

July 07, 2017

Très bon résultats

Globalement j'ai beaucoup aimé le produit. Par contre, j'ai eu la malencontreuse situation de devoir prendre un médicament environ une heure après avoir utilisé la crème. Le parfum est très bien mais le goût l'a été beaucoup moins.

July 07, 2017

Great Hand Cream

This is a great hand cream. Not too thick but thick enough to be moisturizing. I tend to have dry hands with eczema in the winter. This cream reduced the dry spots and dry skin on my hand. It is great for sensitive skin and even though I am young this made my hand look younger.

I recommend and would buy again

Please note I #gotitfree

July 06, 2017

My hands look and feel younger

This hand cream was supplied to me free of charge by Chick Advisor (thank you!). It feels a bit greasy to start but absorbs in to leave your hands feeling supple and soft. If I have one complaint..it's the scent. It's a bit strong for my liking but it does dissipate and the way they leave your hands feeling is worth it. Will buy again.

Saskatchewan, Canada

Great Product

Got this product for free from ChickAdvisor. Love the hand cream. Very nice smell and keep my hands feel moisturized for a long time. I wash my hands a lot, and this is great to be carried around.

It was okay

I Was lucky enough to recieve this product for free thanks to ChickAdvisor!!
    However, i wasnt a huge fan of it, mostly because my hands are sooooooo stubborn and my palms react to anything. Personally la mer, has been the only cream i can put on my hands, and actually be effective.
    Soo i couldnt let that cream go to waste, so i have it in my bag, and i use it for chapped elbows and knees on the go

July 06, 2017

This is thee hand lotion of now.. gotta have it

I was hooked the minute I tryed this hand lotion. I usually have dry skin on my hands and arms from the line of work I'm in but this lotion cleared it right up.

I'll definitely be buying this

July 06, 2017

I just love the look of my younger how hands look compare to before tighter skin less wrinkles more youthfulness looking hands and I have tried other hand creams but nothing compares to this NIVEA Q10 Anti-Age Hand Cream

Thanks Nivea

July 06, 2017

Really like this hand cream

This hand cream is incredible especially for Newfoundland weather. My hands usually sweat a lot so I don't usually use hand cream but after trying this I'm in love it doesn't leave my hands feeling greasy like most hand creams. I'll definitely be adding this to my daily routine.

Great Product!

I thought this Nivea hand bream was a great product. Nice silky feel and not too greasy on my hands. I felt i had fewer fine lines and my hands are very soft.

Best one

I first time used the NIVEA Q10 Anti-Age Hand Cream and feel great. I have problem with dryness and loose skin , after using little with this cream I feel confident and comfortable .