NIVEA Q10 Firming Body Lotion Reviews

Over time, skin can lose firmness and elasticity. This advanced formula, enriched with Q10, Creatine and L-Carnitine:
  • Noticeably improves the feeling of skin firmness within 2 weeks
  • Instantly leaves your skin feeling more elastic
  • Strengthens the skin through moisturization
You might also like: NIVEA Q10 Firming Body Oil, or NIVEA Q10 Anti-Age Hand Cream.

Lotion corporelle raffermissante Q10 de NIVEA. Avec le temps, la peau peut perdre sa fermeté et son élasticité. Cette formule avancée, enrichie de Q10, Créatine et L-Carnitine:o Améliore visiblement la sensation de fermeté de la peau en 2 semaines
  • Améliore visiblement la sensation de fermeté de la peau en 2 semaines
  • Procure instantanément à votre peau une plus grande sensation d’élasticité
  • Renforce la peau grâce à l’hydratation

Vous pourriez aussi aimer: la Lotion corporelle raffermissante NIVEA Q10 ou la Crème à mains anti-âge NIVEA Q10.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

Body lotion

I like the Nivea Q10 firming body lotion as it went on great and absorbed in quickly. I don't believe I have seen any noticeable difference in the firmness of my skin but honestly have not been using every day. I do like it as a body moisturizer and my skin has definitely not been as dry as it usually is. I will continue to use the lotion to see if makes a difference on firmness.

Loving this lotion

I #gotitfree to test out, and I absolutely love it! It goes on smoothly and leaves my skin feeling firmer than before! I apply it right after the shower in my problem areas, and in just over two weeks I believe my skin looks firmer! I only wish the smell was better, not so basic.

New Brunswick, Canada

Great body lotion

I really enjoyed this body lotion! It's kept my skin moisturized for a full 24 hrs and I definitely feel like my skin is firmer. I like the very light scent.

July 07, 2017

Another great Nivea product!

I was very pleased with the product. I used it regularly for weeks and was very happy wth how my skin felt. I wouldnt say it was firmer by any means but it was soft and moisturized. It has a great scent and didnt leave a heavy feeling when I had it on. I would use t again and probably recommend it to my friends.
    "Gotitfree !!!

July 07, 2017

Loved trying this cream leaves you feeling soft and hydrated

I really enjoyed this cream. My skin has been getting dry and this hydrated it very nicely! My skin is soft and glowing. The dryness has bee taken away. Looks a little firmer as well

Well worth it!

Leaves r skin super soft and well.hydrated! I use it everyday and would buy it over and over again! Not strong smell , doesn't leave ur skin oily. Well worth it!

Works Great

I found that using this product with the oil product really makes a difference. You start noticing a difference within a couple of weeks. It's nice to know there is a product that can actually help. It doesn't leave your skin feeling oily. Definitely worth the try.

My go to lotion

I have never had a body lotion that I can say does the job until now. No mess no fuss, it just goes on and melts into your skin. My skin is a lot softer with no dry skin at all!

July 06, 2017

Super soft and smooth skin ever!

I received this firming body lotion #gotitfree as well as the firming body oil and as soon I got it I put it on top of the firming oil and my skin became super soft and smooth. It tones my skin and and it does help with the firming. Both products work well together! I will continue using them. Thank you chickadvisor for this great gift!

July 06, 2017

My dry skin loved it.

I loved the Nivea Q10 firming body lotion I was sent free for review from ChickAdvisor. I can't say for sure that it alone tightened my skin as I was using it with the Nivea Q10 firming body oil. I did notice firmness within two weeks using these products together. Although I was not a fan of the floral scent it didn't seem to linger on my skin when I used it alone and not with the oil.
    I loved how soft and dewy it left my skin. It absorbed quickly so I can apply and reapply as needed throughout the day. I will definitely be repurchasing it.