NIVEA Q10 Firming Body Lotion Reviews

Over time, skin can lose firmness and elasticity. This advanced formula, enriched with Q10, Creatine and L-Carnitine:
  • Noticeably improves the feeling of skin firmness within 2 weeks
  • Instantly leaves your skin feeling more elastic
  • Strengthens the skin through moisturization
You might also like: NIVEA Q10 Firming Body Oil, or NIVEA Q10 Anti-Age Hand Cream.

Lotion corporelle raffermissante Q10 de NIVEA. Avec le temps, la peau peut perdre sa fermeté et son élasticité. Cette formule avancée, enrichie de Q10, Créatine et L-Carnitine:o Améliore visiblement la sensation de fermeté de la peau en 2 semaines
  • Améliore visiblement la sensation de fermeté de la peau en 2 semaines
  • Procure instantanément à votre peau une plus grande sensation d’élasticité
  • Renforce la peau grâce à l’hydratation

Vous pourriez aussi aimer: la Lotion corporelle raffermissante NIVEA Q10 ou la Crème à mains anti-âge NIVEA Q10.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

nivea lotion

I got this lotion for free to test out. It is very light and dries quicly. Makes my skin soft and smooth. In terms of firming it is hard to tell but I am hoping with time it will work.

I enjoyed this lotion!

I got this body lotion for free to test out. First, it has the classic Nivea scent which is a tad bit strong but it's a nice scent. It is light weight and absorbs into the skin really fast which is perfect for hot weather! However, I haven't noticed any firming effect yet. I like this lotion!

Old faithful

#got it for free. Nivea q10 lotion has been a old faithful of mine for the past 6 years . It is non oily and leave a beautiful smooth skin. Also has a clean scent to it. People always comment on my smooth skin. I love this product

July 10, 2017

Softer looking skin can be yours!

Nivea Q10 Firming Body Lotion worked wonders for my skin! After showering, I applied it generously throughout my body. I noticed that my skin loved it and immediately felt moisturized and hydrated. The scent was also very pleasant and mild, leaving me smelling fresh all day long.

Lovely scent and texture

I got this product for free as part of Chickadvisor's review campaign.

I have tried similar Nivea creams in the past and found that they feel like high quality products, the scent and texture are lovely and it makes it a nice experience to wear daily.

This lotion is ideal for average to dry skin, it lasted all day and covered my rough patches on my feet as well.
    I didn't notice any firming or anti aging properties after using it for a month, so I wouldn't buy it solely based on those claims.

July 10, 2017

Effective but the smell turns me off

I think it's a high quality product and I'm sure it's effective but I just find the smell of the product to be strange. I tried to use it overtime, just for this review, but I would wash it off in the middle of the night because I found the chemical (sunscreen lotion-type smell) to get to me.

Anyway, this is the honest truth.

July 10, 2017

A Quality Body Moisturizer!

The Nivea brand is always reliable and this one did not disappoint! One application of this body lotion left me feeling soft and moisturized; especially on the legs, where I find it can sometimes take extra applications with other brands. Nivea took care of it one! Would definitely purchase again as my daily go-to body lotion. # nivea #gotitfree

2.7/5

It's not an oil...

I received this free to try along with the body oil and compared to the oil, I liked the oil way better. This wasn't bad, but i'm not really a fan of lotion anymore and didn't really see the need for it once I have the oil.

wonderful daily lotion

I started using this as a daily moisturizing lotion to help my aging body try to claim some youth. I love this product. It smells wonderful and doesn't leave your skin feeling greasy or sticky. I haven't been using it long enough to see long term results, but so far I like what I see.

Great body lotion

This lotion was really good for my constant dry skin. It moisturized it and kept it soft and supple. It has a pleasant but light scent and absorbs quickly. Great product overall and the bottle is so big that it will last a while.

Big fan of Nivea products in general and this product does not disappoint.
    #gotitfree