NIVEA Q10 Firming Body Lotion Reviews
Ranked #3 in Body Lotions & Creams

Over time, skin can lose firmness and elasticity. This advanced formula, enriched with Q10, Creatine and L-Carnitine:

• Noticeably improves the feeling of skin firmness within 2 weeks
  • Instantly leaves your skin feeling more elastic
  • Strengthens the skin through moisturization
You might also like: NIVEA Q10 Firming Body Oil, or NIVEA Q10 Anti-Age Hand Cream.

Lotion corporelle raffermissante Q10 de NIVEA. Avec le temps, la peau peut perdre sa fermeté et son élasticité. Cette formule avancée, enrichie de Q10, Créatine et L-Carnitine:o Améliore visiblement la sensation de fermeté de la peau en 2 semaines
  • Améliore visiblement la sensation de fermeté de la peau en 2 semaines
  • Procure instantanément à votre peau une plus grande sensation d’élasticité
  • Renforce la peau grâce à l’hydratation

Vous pourriez aussi aimer: la Lotion corporelle raffermissante NIVEA Q10 ou la Crème à mains anti-âge NIVEA Q10.

July 17, 2017

Worth a Try!

Great fragrance! Felt like the Nivea Q10 lotion took some time to absorb into my skin but the result have been great after exfoliation. My skin feels smooth and supple! Haven't used it long enough to witness the firming effects, but I will continue usage! A definite beach bag essential!

July 16, 2017

I would definitely buy this product again I was highly satis

I highly recommend this Product and would definitely buy it again left my skin feeling firm's soft smooth smells nice would use over and over again will change my new cream for this one highly recommended

Nivea Q10 firming body lotion

I loved receiving the Q10 Nivea firming Lotion as part of the Chickadvisor review Club. I loved this lotion. The scent wasnt as strong as the body oil so I was happy about that. I have used this every day since I received it and its amazing. It's everything you want in a lotion. It goes on easy, absorbs quickly and moisurizes your skin. I can honestly say that my skin does feel "tighter" which for me is amazing. Im looking forward to seeing what the Q10 Body lotion can do after a longer period of use. I DEFINITELY recommend this product to anyone.

July 16, 2017

One of the best Body Lotions on the market!

Nivea Q10 Firming Body Lotion is without a doubt one of the best body lotions available. It's easy to apply, has a pleasant barely noticeable scent, and it leaves my skin feeling healthy and moisturized for hours. I've been using it daily for a few weeks and am noticing my skin becoming increasingly silky smooth.

I #gotitfree from ChickAdvisor in return for my honest review, but I will definitely purchase it in the future!

Very nice body lotion

Hello ladies, so... I got this full size lotion FREE. Yup I #gotitfree, to review for ChickAdvisor. This was the BEST review package I have gotten to date. Unfortunately, I got laid up in the hospital for most of the time I would of used to try out the product. (It is FULL SIZE) so I really would have a good idea about it. But, a deadline is a deadline. I have used it several times and even after using the Body Oil I also GOT FREE. Again, it has a lovely scent, goes on well, absorbs nicely and leaves my skin nourished for hours and hours. I cannot comment on the "firming" part as I haven't had a chance to use it enough. But, for a lotion... I'd definitely use it again. I have sensitive, and may I really stress... very sensitive skin and it didn't bother me one bit. It wasn't greasy or leave a funny film. It does exactly what it promises (except I don't know about the firming part). I would recommend it to anyone. Thanks Nivea and ChickAdvisor!

NIVEA Q10 Firming Body Lotion - Great Product

Thank you Chick Advisor for letting me try the Nivea Q10 Firming Body Lotionl.

I really wasn't sure what to expect but the NIVEA Q10 Firming Body Lotion but it left my skin feeling awesome. I personally like use an oil in the summer but would use the lotion in the winter when my skin is dry.

I didn't really notice the firming part of it but I don't think I've been using it long enough to see the effects of that.

I would definitely recommend this product to my friends as I will be buying once I'm done my testers.

This lotion is great!

I love this lotion it make my dry skin disappear in no time. I love how it doesn't leave a greasy feeling and it smells good! I now have my friends and family using this as well.

Love it!

I really liked this Firming Body lotion by Nivea. It is fairly unscented and is non-greasy. I have used it every time after my shower, and it has made by skin around my tummy very smooth. On the other hand, I haven't seen any firming effects at all like it claims to target. All in all, I still think this is a very good lotion, especially for those who are looking for a body lotion.

Amazing product!

I was selected to review this product and am very glad I was! This lotion is definitely one of quality. It is almost hard to believe how quickly it is absorbed by the skin. I put it on my peeling sunburned back and the skin instantly looked nearly normal again. I will absolutely be purchasing again!

July 16, 2017

moisturizes from head to toe

This body lotion was used daily, and I really began to rely on it to complete my daily regimen. I put it on after my showers, and felt like that's all I needed foe my skin to feel soft and moisturized for the day. I like that it doesn't have an overpowering smell - it doesn't try to be something else, and I appreciate that.