NIVEA Q10 Firming Body Lotion Reviews
Ranked #3 in Body Lotions & Creams

Over time, skin can lose firmness and elasticity. This advanced formula, enriched with Q10, Creatine and L-Carnitine:

• Noticeably improves the feeling of skin firmness within 2 weeks
  • Instantly leaves your skin feeling more elastic
  • Strengthens the skin through moisturization
You might also like: NIVEA Q10 Firming Body Oil, or NIVEA Q10 Anti-Age Hand Cream.

Lotion corporelle raffermissante Q10 de NIVEA. Avec le temps, la peau peut perdre sa fermeté et son élasticité. Cette formule avancée, enrichie de Q10, Créatine et L-Carnitine:o Améliore visiblement la sensation de fermeté de la peau en 2 semaines
  • Améliore visiblement la sensation de fermeté de la peau en 2 semaines
  • Procure instantanément à votre peau une plus grande sensation d’élasticité
  • Renforce la peau grâce à l’hydratation

Vous pourriez aussi aimer: la Lotion corporelle raffermissante NIVEA Q10 ou la Crème à mains anti-âge NIVEA Q10.

July 24, 2017

Nivea Q10 Firming Body Lotion - soft skin, but no firming!

Thanks to ChickAdvisor I got to try Nivea Q10 Firming Body Lotion for FREE ... #gotitfree

Although there were a number of things I liked about this firming lotion, I'm not likely to buy it. First off, I liked the soft scent and that it came in an easy to use pump. Although I like the ease of using pumps, product gets left towards the bottom and ends up getting thrown out.

Although this firming lotion left my skin soft ... it also took some time for my skin to absorb it and had
    "sticky" skin for hours as a result. I saw no change in firming or reduction in stretch marks either, which was disappointing.

Unfortunately, I would not buy this product in future. It doesn't do what it says it does and I didn't like my skin feeling sticky.

July 20, 2017

Great product!

I am pretty happy with this lotion. I have really dry skin and found that this lotion helped keep my skin moisturized all day long - no flaking by mid afternoon. It has a nice subtle fragrance. I didn't notice much in terms of tightening but will definitely keep using it.

July 20, 2017

Loved this product!

I loved this product and now it's my new go to daily lotion. I love the subtle smell and the way my skin feels after. I feel like my skin is actually a bit firmer after using this for a couple of weeks!

I use it daily

I got this as a gift from Chick Advisor to review and I use it daily. It definitely has made my thighs feel firmer and I like that it leaves my dry skin feeling moisturized throughout the day.

2.7/5

July 18, 2017

Works about the same as every other moisturizer out there.

While this moisturizer worked well, it didn't really seem any different than any other product out there right now. I don't know how it can claim to be firming, this was not my experience.

July 18, 2017

Skin so smooth and so firm!

*This was a gift from ChickAdvisor for testing purposes* #gift

After being selected to test the new Nivea Q10 "Firming Body Lotion" product, I was intrigued and a bit skeptical. I have used a ton of different types of lotions over the years, can one really be that much different?! So I was excited to try it out! I was quite pleased how quickly my skin absorbed the lotion, and how soft it left my skin feeling! I am rather impressed and will buy this again in the future. Thanks Nivea and ChickAdvisor!

Q10 Firming Body Lotion

I love Q10 Body Lotion! It feels so soft going on my skin. My skin has less stretch marks and feels wonderful and so very soft. I would reccomend Nivea Q10 Body Lotion wonderful new product!

Vraiment géniale !

J'ai eu la chance de tester gratuitement la nouvelle lotion corporelle raffermissante avec Q10 plus de Nivea et je dois maintenant m'en procurer. Elle est tout simplement indispensable à votre vie quotidienne! Elle sent trop bonne, pénètre rapidement dans la peau, hydrate à merveilles et ma peau semble plus en santé ! Que demander de mieux? Je la recommande vraiment à tous :)
    #GotItFree

J'adore !

J'ai reçu Nivea Q10 Firming body lotion en #cadeau par @ChickAdvisor et j'adore tout simplement. Une crème légère qui pénètre rapidement dans la peau sans laisser de sensation grasse sur la peau. Parfum léger et utilisé avec le body oil Nivea Q10 c'est un combo parfait. On ressent visiblement les bienfaits de ces produits après quelques jours. À essayer.

July 17, 2017

Excellent for overall use!

After using the Nivea forming body lotion on my body for a few weeks, I have definitely noticed a change in my dry areas (such as elbows / feet / etc), and am finding that it's helping to smooth out those rough edges where my dry skin used to be! Not sure yet about the firming quality of the lotion yet, but it's already won me over <3 hoping for great results in the long term! #gotitfree