NIVEA Q10 Firming Body Lotion Reviews

Over time, skin can lose firmness and elasticity. This advanced formula, enriched with Q10, Creatine and L-Carnitine:
  • Noticeably improves the feeling of skin firmness within 2 weeks
  • Instantly leaves your skin feeling more elastic
  • Strengthens the skin through moisturization
You might also like: NIVEA Q10 Firming Body Oil, or NIVEA Q10 Anti-Age Hand Cream.

Lotion corporelle raffermissante Q10 de NIVEA. Avec le temps, la peau peut perdre sa fermeté et son élasticité. Cette formule avancée, enrichie de Q10, Créatine et L-Carnitine:o Améliore visiblement la sensation de fermeté de la peau en 2 semaines
  • Améliore visiblement la sensation de fermeté de la peau en 2 semaines
  • Procure instantanément à votre peau une plus grande sensation d’élasticité
  • Renforce la peau grâce à l’hydratation

Vous pourriez aussi aimer: la Lotion corporelle raffermissante NIVEA Q10 ou la Crème à mains anti-âge NIVEA Q10.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

September 01, 2017

Wonderful Body Lotion

The free trial offer I received - Nivea Q10 Firming Body Lotion feels really amazining☺ especially since my skin had dried out so much from the cottage lake
    The scent is very light and soothing. I will definetly be buying more when I run out.

August 31, 2017

Pour le prix c une excellente creme rafermissante.

J'aime bien la marque Nivea au départ. Une marque abordable et effective. J'ai finalement décidé d'essayer la Nivea Q10 Firming Lotion...elle serait parfaite si ce n'est de la senteur beaucoup trop forte. La lotion est légèrte et pénètre rapidement dans la peau. Je l'utilise depuis 3 mois et j'avais remarqué la différence dans les 2 premières semaines. Eh oui, ma peau est plus raffermit et la cellulite moins visible, donc la creme comme tel fait son travail. Juste déçu du parfum beaucoup trop prononcé....peu etre penser à le inodorevou du moins un parfum plus discret.

August 25, 2017

I would buy again

I bought this to try out if it will help to firm. I already use alot of Nivea products and I definitely prefer this brand to others. I wasn't expecting a miracle but after about a month I did notice that my skin was smoother it moisturizes better then I expected it to. Over all your skin does look better. I will definitely continue to use so far good results.

August 25, 2017

Perfect for parched skin

I was really like how quickly this lotion absorbed into my skin. I get dry patches on my legs so I find it sometimes difficult to enjoy one product for my entire body so I usually use 3 different things to address different skin concerns. I was surprised that the Nivea Q10 body lotion worked well on my entire body! It felt light yet luxe and I barely noticed the fragrance. A must try if you're looking for a lotion that nourishes dry skin.

August 22, 2017

Absolutely love it

I'm not one who usually uses a body lotion until recently. This stuff is amazing. First time I used it I fell in love. I now use this stuff multiple times a day

August 14, 2017

I love this lotion

I have tried so many different types of lotion but this is by far my favourite. The smell is the best, the texture is amazing and it is effective in terms of being able to fix dry skin, while at the same time firming it.

August 13, 2017

Worth to try

Lotion smells great and my skin feel soft and smoth after application however i find it thick and sometimes kinda sticky. It takes a little more time to get it soaked to my skin.

August 11, 2017

I would buy this product again

I got this sample in one of my samples I got. The bottle size is very reasonable and the smell is awesome. It lasts a long time and isn't oily or greasy. It's my body lotion product to go too

August 11, 2017

Yes please!

A friend of mine recently suggested I try this product for some issues I have been having. I have only been using it a few weeks but it really has helped firm my saggy areas and my skin just feels healthier and happier. I love the scent, the ease of application and how well my skin soaks it up. Great new find.

August 07, 2017

It is worth it to buy!!

This lotion is worth to it to try for your body to have soft skin. In order to see result you must use it for two weeks and you will not regret buying it.