NIVEA Q10 Firming Body Lotion Reviews

Over time, skin can lose firmness and elasticity. This advanced formula, enriched with Q10, Creatine and L-Carnitine:
  • Noticeably improves the feeling of skin firmness within 2 weeks
  • Instantly leaves your skin feeling more elastic
  • Strengthens the skin through moisturization
You might also like: NIVEA Q10 Firming Body Oil, or NIVEA Q10 Anti-Age Hand Cream.

Lotion corporelle raffermissante Q10 de NIVEA. Avec le temps, la peau peut perdre sa fermeté et son élasticité. Cette formule avancée, enrichie de Q10, Créatine et L-Carnitine:o Améliore visiblement la sensation de fermeté de la peau en 2 semaines
  • Améliore visiblement la sensation de fermeté de la peau en 2 semaines
  • Procure instantanément à votre peau une plus grande sensation d’élasticité
  • Renforce la peau grâce à l’hydratation

Vous pourriez aussi aimer: la Lotion corporelle raffermissante NIVEA Q10 ou la Crème à mains anti-âge NIVEA Q10.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

October 11, 2019
    Merton, United Kingdom

Amazing lotion

I use this lotion for long time and the results are amazing.

I had problems because my body skin was really dry , but now It leaves my body skin hydrated for all day and it's fragrance is good.

October 09, 2019
    Portsmouth, United Kingdom

love it

its a really good moisturiser, non sticky or greasy and sinks in well. im not so sure about the firming aspect of it, but if you hate body lotions and how they feel, then you will like this one as it sinks in so fast. highly recommend

September 26, 2019

hydrating lotion

I love Nivea Products. This is one of them.
    the most amazing and hydrating lotion which makes skin feel fresh and hydrated in winter.

with Vitamin C, firming lotion makes skin good in just 15 days
    must try product

September 26, 2019
    Tennessee, United States

Good All Around Moisturizer

Nivea brand lotion is about the only body moisturizer I use so when I saw the Q10 Firming I had to try it! It is a great all around moisturizer, it absorbs quickly and smells pretty good. Sadly I didn’t notice any firming results. My skin looked great because it was moisturized but I was hoping for better results in the thigh and belly area. I guess I can’t expect a miracle after 4 kids 😳 I REALLY like how quickly it absorbs (I’m very busy) compared to some of their other more moisturizing lotions. Great stuff!

2.0/5

August 28, 2019

Disappointed

I am a fan of Nivea creams and lotions, however I did not see any change in firmness of my skin, even after going through an entire bottle! It smells great and absorbs pretty quickly, but had no firming qualities. I would not buy this again.

August 10, 2019
    Bournemouth, United Kingdom

Not my fave

I was disappointed with this lotion and didn’t see any change in my body apart from being moisurised and smelling like the usual lovely smelling Nivea scent so not really a must for me I’m a afraid

August 08, 2019
    Cheshire East, United Kingdom

Good but need keep applying

This is good it it does tone but i find that you have to apply everyday if you stop for a few days i notice the difference. It is quite light and easy to apply. I have stopped using it while i'm pregnant, just to be on the safe side, but you can bet i be straight back to it once baby is here (i already have two pots waiting for when he gets here lol)

July 14, 2019
    Bromley, United Kingdom

Fantastic

I love this lotion,it’s light but penetrates deep into my skin.feels light smells delicious and had really turned my jelly bits more toned especially my thighs and hip area.
    I’ve tried other heavier creams and not had any results but this is fab

July 10, 2019

Go-to summer body lotion

My favourite body lotion for over 10 years and is my go to summer lotion. Absorbs easily, and is light and hydrating with a nice soft scent. I do feel like my skin looks firm and radiant when I use it. It’s not moisturizing enough for cold Canadian winters but I’ll always go back to it once it warms up!

June 27, 2019

I really like it!

I recently bought it and I really enjoy using this cream. It feels wonderful especially after a shower and after shaving my legs. It feels fresh and soothing. i'm not sure about the firming effect, maybe we feel the difference after a few weeks? I'll soon find out.