NIVEA Q10 Firming Body Lotion Reviews

Over time, skin can lose firmness and elasticity. This advanced formula, enriched with Q10, Creatine and L-Carnitine:
  • Noticeably improves the feeling of skin firmness within 2 weeks
  • Instantly leaves your skin feeling more elastic
  • Strengthens the skin through moisturization
You might also like: NIVEA Q10 Firming Body Oil, or NIVEA Q10 Anti-Age Hand Cream.

Lotion corporelle raffermissante Q10 de NIVEA. Avec le temps, la peau peut perdre sa fermeté et son élasticité. Cette formule avancée, enrichie de Q10, Créatine et L-Carnitine:o Améliore visiblement la sensation de fermeté de la peau en 2 semaines
  • Améliore visiblement la sensation de fermeté de la peau en 2 semaines
  • Procure instantanément à votre peau une plus grande sensation d’élasticité
  • Renforce la peau grâce à l’hydratation

Vous pourriez aussi aimer: la Lotion corporelle raffermissante NIVEA Q10 ou la Crème à mains anti-âge NIVEA Q10.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

September 15, 2017

NiveaNivea

Nivea is a brand that has been advised by a beautician friend, who has ultra sensitive skin and a small budget.
    I, for my part, have a mixed skin.
    I use this cream for nearly 1 year already and it is a favorite for me.
    Its texture is comfortable and its hydration very real.
    I have supple skin durably and my wrinkles (do not dream, ladies, creams miracles do not exist) are, thanks to this cream, insignificant to more than 45 years.
    On the other hand for summer, in a hot region, it is too thick.
    So I use it in version: light texture!

September 13, 2017

Good

I used this lotion a couple years ago when I lost a ton of weight and had loose skin and more wrinkles. I have just recently started using it again.
    I love the smell of it!
    I honestly haven't noticed much of a difference in my skin. I'm not sure that there is truly anything that helps with loose skin.
    It's a nice moisturizer. Not greasy at all.
    I'll keep on using this as a like it.

September 07, 2017

Love

I really loved this body lotion - I especially loved how this lotion didn't have a perfume or strong scent in general. I just finished my first bottle and plan on picking up another today!

September 04, 2017

Soft skin that lasts for hours

I am in love with Nivea Q10 Firming Body Lotion, the scent is amazing and it leaves my skin feeling soft and hydrated for hours. The size of the bottle is very generous and lasts for some time. I am very happy that I #gotitfree

September 01, 2017

Wonderful Body Lotion

The free trial offer I received - Nivea Q10 Firming Body Lotion feels really amazining☺ especially since my skin had dried out so much from the cottage lake
    The scent is very light and soothing. I will definetly be buying more when I run out.

August 31, 2017

Pour le prix c une excellente creme rafermissante.

J'aime bien la marque Nivea au départ. Une marque abordable et effective. J'ai finalement décidé d'essayer la Nivea Q10 Firming Lotion...elle serait parfaite si ce n'est de la senteur beaucoup trop forte. La lotion est légèrte et pénètre rapidement dans la peau. Je l'utilise depuis 3 mois et j'avais remarqué la différence dans les 2 premières semaines. Eh oui, ma peau est plus raffermit et la cellulite moins visible, donc la creme comme tel fait son travail. Juste déçu du parfum beaucoup trop prononcé....peu etre penser à le inodorevou du moins un parfum plus discret.

August 25, 2017

I would buy again

I bought this to try out if it will help to firm. I already use alot of Nivea products and I definitely prefer this brand to others. I wasn't expecting a miracle but after about a month I did notice that my skin was smoother it moisturizes better then I expected it to. Over all your skin does look better. I will definitely continue to use so far good results.

August 25, 2017

Perfect for parched skin

I was really like how quickly this lotion absorbed into my skin. I get dry patches on my legs so I find it sometimes difficult to enjoy one product for my entire body so I usually use 3 different things to address different skin concerns. I was surprised that the Nivea Q10 body lotion worked well on my entire body! It felt light yet luxe and I barely noticed the fragrance. A must try if you're looking for a lotion that nourishes dry skin.

August 22, 2017

Absolutely love it

I'm not one who usually uses a body lotion until recently. This stuff is amazing. First time I used it I fell in love. I now use this stuff multiple times a day

August 14, 2017

I love this lotion

I have tried so many different types of lotion but this is by far my favourite. The smell is the best, the texture is amazing and it is effective in terms of being able to fix dry skin, while at the same time firming it.