NIVEA Q10 Firming Body Lotion Reviews

Over time, skin can lose firmness and elasticity. This advanced formula, enriched with Q10, Creatine and L-Carnitine:
  • Noticeably improves the feeling of skin firmness within 2 weeks
  • Instantly leaves your skin feeling more elastic
  • Strengthens the skin through moisturization
You might also like: NIVEA Q10 Firming Body Oil, or NIVEA Q10 Anti-Age Hand Cream.

Lotion corporelle raffermissante Q10 de NIVEA. Avec le temps, la peau peut perdre sa fermeté et son élasticité. Cette formule avancée, enrichie de Q10, Créatine et L-Carnitine:o Améliore visiblement la sensation de fermeté de la peau en 2 semaines
  • Améliore visiblement la sensation de fermeté de la peau en 2 semaines
  • Procure instantanément à votre peau une plus grande sensation d’élasticité
  • Renforce la peau grâce à l’hydratation

Vous pourriez aussi aimer: la Lotion corporelle raffermissante NIVEA Q10 ou la Crème à mains anti-âge NIVEA Q10.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

August 13, 2017

Worth to try

Lotion smells great and my skin feel soft and smoth after application however i find it thick and sometimes kinda sticky. It takes a little more time to get it soaked to my skin.

August 11, 2017

I would buy this product again

I got this sample in one of my samples I got. The bottle size is very reasonable and the smell is awesome. It lasts a long time and isn't oily or greasy. It's my body lotion product to go too

August 11, 2017

Yes please!

A friend of mine recently suggested I try this product for some issues I have been having. I have only been using it a few weeks but it really has helped firm my saggy areas and my skin just feels healthier and happier. I love the scent, the ease of application and how well my skin soaks it up. Great new find.

August 07, 2017

It is worth it to buy!!

This lotion is worth to it to try for your body to have soft skin. In order to see result you must use it for two weeks and you will not regret buying it.

August 05, 2017

Works great!!!

I feel in love with this product! I'm always on the look out for great products for my dry skin and this certainly did the trick! Nivea is always a great go to brand.

August 04, 2017

Great Product

I use Nivea products but did not realize they had this one so I thought I would give it a try and I just love it as I am ageing as we all do and my skin needs some firming up and I find this works quite well for my body and my skin and this is the only lotion I will be using from now on, thanks

August 02, 2017

Great lotion!

Love NIVEA and the brand it self! They have some great lotions and this one in particular is great for firming the skin hints the name but really great product!!

August 02, 2017

This Lotion felt really great

When getting out of the shower I would put this lotion on and it would take a bit to soak in but once soaked in my skin was super smooth! I can't say it made me any firmer but it definitely was smooth in texture.

July 27, 2017

Definitely a repurchase

Although the lotion is a little heavy, it's perfect for after a bath and before bedtime. Takes a little time for lotion to soak in, but such smooth skin afterward. Very worth the time.

July 24, 2017

Nivea Q10 Firming Body Lotion - soft skin, but no firming!

Thanks to ChickAdvisor I got to try Nivea Q10 Firming Body Lotion for FREE ... #gotitfree

Although there were a number of things I liked about this firming lotion, I'm not likely to buy it. First off, I liked the soft scent and that it came in an easy to use pump. Although I like the ease of using pumps, product gets left towards the bottom and ends up getting thrown out.

Although this firming lotion left my skin soft ... it also took some time for my skin to absorb it and had
    "sticky" skin for hours as a result. I saw no change in firming or reduction in stretch marks either, which was disappointing.

Unfortunately, I would not buy this product in future. It doesn't do what it says it does and I didn't like my skin feeling sticky.