NIVEA Q10 Firming Body Oil Reviews
#1 in Body Oil

The NIVEA Q10 Firming Body Oil's unique formula combines the moisturizing properties of basic oils, and advanced performance from specialized oils, to give you a caring, all-in- one formula that helps you feel great in your skin. It provides multiple benefits while keeping skin hydrated, and helps to reduce the look of stretchmarks.
  • Unique formula that contains co-enzyme Q10 for firmer-feeling skin in 2 weeks. Co-enzyme Q10 is found naturally in your skin
  • Evens skin tone and visibly reduces the look of stretchmarks
  • Includes caring ingredients such as Avocado Oil that effectively moisturizes the skin
  • Quickly absorbs for immediately soft and glowing skin
  • Suitable for all skin types
  • Dermatologically tested

You might also like NIVEA Q10 Firming Body Lotion, or NIVEA Q10 Anti-Age Hand Cream.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017
    2.8/5

July 16, 2017

It's a good alternative to lotion in the summer

I have used Nivea Q10 Firming Body Oil for a few weeks for a couple weeks now after every shower. It has no scent so it's good for those who are sensitive to fragrances like me. It is also a dry oil, so it is not greasy at all; it absorbs into my skin very fast. Having said that, I don't think this product is worth it, nor the price, because it's nothing special in my opinion. I think it is just an alright product, nothing special about it; I haven't seen any firming effects. I recommend to use a lotion that contains the same firming effect instead of this because it lasts longer and works better for those who have dry skin.

oil of the gods

This oil was absolutely wonderful! I find that it helps to apply it all over, but if you have special spots that need extra attention (for me, it's my dry legs), then apply it in the morning and before bed. you'll see results over some time. I love what this oil did for me! it's a game changer!

NIVEA Q10 Firming Body Oil

I received this product free to try from Chickadvisor. I have not used oil products frequently in the past so I was surprised I did enjoy this one so much. I personally liked the smell I found it to be a nice long lasting light scent. I expected it to be a really oily texture but was surprised when it was not as thick it applied well and absorbed quick and did not leave my skin feeling super oily. I didn't notice a significant amount of firmness in my skin while using this product but I did notice that my skin felt much softer and glowy. I would probably buy this product in the future and recommend it to friends and family! #gotitfree

Love it!

I #GotItFree to try and I am in love. it definitely makes my skin look firmer, and because it is an oil, I didnt need to use much. It absorbed into my skin quickly so it did not leave any residue on my clothes or leave my skin feeling greasy. I will definitely purchase again

July 15, 2017

I would buy this product if the price was right.

I received this product for free. I did like that it moisturized my skin and absorbed very quickly. That being said, I did not find that it firmed my skin any or reduced the appearance of my stretch marks. I would by this product for the moisturizing aspect if the price was right.

July 15, 2017

Nivea Q10 Firming Body Oil AMAZING!!!!

#gotitfree
    I found this product exceptional, as it is not like usual oil, it is quickly absorbed by my skin & leaves no oily residue, the scent was pleasant & the product very effective as I have gained & lost weight during the last year & I received the proper amount of rejuvenation from this product, no wrinkles, firmness & no oily residue, 2 thumbs up in my book! Thank you Nivea! :)

Amazing

Absolutely love this product. I will highly recommend it. It's so soft and feels so good, no reaction to it at all. Will definitely buy again. I would also recommend it

Firming body oil

I was really happy to review this product. I loved how the oil made my skin feel smooth and soft to the touch. I'm not sure how much it helped to tighten my skin, but it still was a very nice oil to use.

Silky, soft skin!

Has nice feel to it and leaves skin soft but not overly greasy. I always applied right after the shower and it never transferred onto my clothes like some oils do. It dries quickly and is great in maintaining my sun tan longer. I have noticed a difference in the appearance of my skin on both my bum and thighs in just a few weeks of use. Highly recommend! This product was given free for my honest review.

My Great-Aunt loved this product and so do I

My Great-Aunt never used anything but Nivea Lotion all her life, so when the opportunity presented itself to try a free sample I was excited - Thank you
    The free sample of Nivea Firming Body Oil is amazing after my shower, usually my skin gets irritated with the heat but since using the Oil there as been no problem. My skin looks much healthier than normal. The lotion has a very soft suttle scent which is very refreshing and regenerating. And the Anti-aging Hand Cream has made my hands look so much younger.
    What great products! My friends are envious and I know for a fact most of them have gone and bought their own.
    My only regret is that my Great-Aunt didn't get to see all the wonderful new products that Nivea now offers. Nivea is my way of staying close to her. Thank you