NIVEA Q10 Firming Body Oil Reviews
Ranked #1 in Body Oil

The NIVEA Q10 Firming Body Oil's unique formula combines the moisturizing properties of basic oils, and advanced performance from specialized oils, to give you a caring, all-in- one formula that helps you feel great in your skin. It provides multiple benefits while keeping skin hydrated, and helps to reduce the look of stretchmarks.

• Unique formula that contains co-enzyme Q10 for firmer-feeling skin in 2 weeks. Co-enzyme Q10 is found naturally in your skin
  • Evens skin tone and visibly reduces the look of stretchmarks
  • Includes caring ingredients such as Avocado Oil that effectively moisturizes the skin
  • Quickly absorbs for immediately soft and glowing skin
  • Suitable for all skin types
  • Dermatologically tested

You might also like NIVEA Q10 Firming Body Lotion, or NIVEA Q10 Anti-Age Hand Cream.

July 18, 2017

Nivea Q10 Firming Body Oil

Just when I thought Nivea couldn't make a better product they did! Nivea Q10 Firming Body Oil is fantastic! This made my stretch marks less visible within 2 weeks. And my skin is so soft! Thanks Nivea!

Amazing

Depuis 5 ans j’utilisais la même marque d'huile pour le corps mais je change a partir d'aujourd'hui ! J'ai reçu Nivea Q10 Firming body oil en #cadeau par @ChickAdvisor et j'adore. Absorption rapide, laisse la peau douce, à un parfum génial et on peut sentir la différence sur notre peau après quelques jours d'utilisation seulement. Je recommande.

July 17, 2017

Stays true to it's name!!

I received this NIVEA Q10 Firming Body Oil complimentary from the Product Review Club and I absolutely love it!!

There were 4 keys points that it promised:
    1.) to tone/firm
    2.) to even skin tone
    3.) to diminish stretch marks
    4.) and to nourish the skin

It did all of the above and more!! For the last little while my skin has gotten more dry, maybe because of the change of season and always up in the air, this product keep me moist at all times without drying out as well, it wasn't greasy at all.

Will definitely recommend to others and will buy for myself and family in the future!

July 17, 2017

I really enjoyed this product

I found that this body oil was less greasy than previous oils I've used, and is the primary reason I don't use them. I do, however, find that the Nivea body oil, along with no greasiness, leaves my skin feeling more nourished than it does with regular body lotions! I've also always enjoyed the scent of Nivea products, and this was no exception. I #gotitfree, but will definitely be buying this in the future.

Worth a Try!

The Nivea Q10 body oil pleasantly surprised me. Beautiful scent and fast absorbing, my skin felt nourished, plump and smooth after an application out of the shower. This is great if you have parched, dry or dehydrated skin. It was even amazing on the skin after waxing. It removed any excess wax and comforted my sensitive skin. A DEFINITE repurchase!

July 16, 2017

I would definitely buy this product again I found it very us

I received this product as a free sample and was highly impressed with it I would definitely buy it again in a heartbeat it has helped with my stretch marks after becoming a new mother and makes my skin smooth and radiant highly recommended this product

Q10 Body oil

I received this product for free as part of the Chickadvisor Review Club. If youre looking for a body oil that makes your skin feel soft and fresh then the q10 body oil is for you. The only downside is that the scent is quite strong. It has a very musky smell that I just cant get past. For that reason I would not buy this product but I would still recommend to anyone that doesnt mind the scent.

Great product!!

I love Nivea firming oil because it smells amazing, it absorbs into the skin very quickly when applied without leaving a sticky greasy residue, it leaves your skin silky smooth and soft and it actually does even out your skin tone and firms the skin.

July 16, 2017

Body Oil without the grease!

Nivea Q10 Firming Body Oil exceeded my expectations! It was super easy to apply, left a wonderful shine on my skin, and yet it didn't leave an uncomfortable greasy residue that was difficult to wash off of my hands afterward. I'm not sure if the firming effects work just yet, but I will keep using it nonetheless, as it certainly provides incredible moisture!

I #gotitfree from Chick Advisor in return for my honest review.

2.8/5

baby soft skin with nivea q10 firming body oil

I was given the chance to review the gives q10 firming body oil and I have to say I'm really enjoying it. The smell is absolutely amazing not like some oils and it leaves your skin feeling extremely soft and not oily feeling at all.
    As for the firmness I haven't seen much of a change but I will continue to use it to hopefully achieve some nice firmness.
    I would mainly be using this oil for the silky smooth texture it leaves my skin as opposed to the firmness but time shall tell.