NIVEA Q10 Firming Body Oil Reviews
#1 in Body Oil

The NIVEA Q10 Firming Body Oil's unique formula combines the moisturizing properties of basic oils, and advanced performance from specialized oils, to give you a caring, all-in- one formula that helps you feel great in your skin. It provides multiple benefits while keeping skin hydrated, and helps to reduce the look of stretchmarks.

• Unique formula that contains co-enzyme Q10 for firmer-feeling skin in 2 weeks. Co-enzyme Q10 is found naturally in your skin
  • Evens skin tone and visibly reduces the look of stretchmarks
  • Includes caring ingredients such as Avocado Oil that effectively moisturizes the skin
  • Quickly absorbs for immediately soft and glowing skin
  • Suitable for all skin types
  • Dermatologically tested

You might also like NIVEA Q10 Firming Body Lotion, or NIVEA Q10 Anti-Age Hand Cream.

July 20, 2017

Similar to other oils

I received this oil from Chick Advisor for free to try. While it smells nice and leaves skin soft and smooth, it really isn't any different than any other oil I've tried.

July 18, 2017

I love this stuff. It's A little messy going on but it leaves my skin so soft and moisturized and it looks great. It's lightweight and I've seen a difference in my complection and stretch marks. It's amazing. A little goes a long way. I got this as a gift from Chick Advisor to review.

July 18, 2017

Not greasy feeling at all.

I really expected this product to make my skin feel greasy but was pleasantly surprised. After massaging it in, left my skin feeling super hydrated all day.

July 18, 2017

Firming and Soothing Body Oil!

*This was a gift from ChickAdvisor for testing purposes* #gift

After being selected to test the new Nivea Q10 "Firming Body Oil" product, I was intrigued. I have never used a body oil product before, so I was excited to try it out! While this may not be added to my daily routine, I was quite pleased how quickly my skin absorbed the nourishing oils, and how soft it left my skin feeling! I am rather impressed and will buy this again in the future. Thanks Nivea and ChickAdvisor!

Nivea Q10 Firming Body Oil

Just when I thought Nivea couldn't make a better product they did! Nivea Q10 Firming Body Oil is fantastic! This made my stretch marks less visible within 2 weeks. And my skin is so soft! Thanks Nivea!

Amazing

Depuis 5 ans j’utilisais la même marque d'huile pour le corps mais je change a partir d'aujourd'hui ! J'ai reçu Nivea Q10 Firming body oil en #cadeau par @ChickAdvisor et j'adore. Absorption rapide, laisse la peau douce, à un parfum génial et on peut sentir la différence sur notre peau après quelques jours d'utilisation seulement. Je recommande.

July 17, 2017

Stays true to it's name!!

I received this NIVEA Q10 Firming Body Oil complimentary from the Product Review Club and I absolutely love it!!

There were 4 keys points that it promised:
    1.) to tone/firm
    2.) to even skin tone
    3.) to diminish stretch marks
    4.) and to nourish the skin

It did all of the above and more!! For the last little while my skin has gotten more dry, maybe because of the change of season and always up in the air, this product keep me moist at all times without drying out as well, it wasn't greasy at all.

Will definitely recommend to others and will buy for myself and family in the future!

July 17, 2017

I really enjoyed this product

I found that this body oil was less greasy than previous oils I've used, and is the primary reason I don't use them. I do, however, find that the Nivea body oil, along with no greasiness, leaves my skin feeling more nourished than it does with regular body lotions! I've also always enjoyed the scent of Nivea products, and this was no exception. I #gotitfree, but will definitely be buying this in the future.

Worth a Try!

The Nivea Q10 body oil pleasantly surprised me. Beautiful scent and fast absorbing, my skin felt nourished, plump and smooth after an application out of the shower. This is great if you have parched, dry or dehydrated skin. It was even amazing on the skin after waxing. It removed any excess wax and comforted my sensitive skin. A DEFINITE repurchase!

July 16, 2017

I would definitely buy this product again I found it very us

I received this product as a free sample and was highly impressed with it I would definitely buy it again in a heartbeat it has helped with my stretch marks after becoming a new mother and makes my skin smooth and radiant highly recommended this product