NIVEA Repair & Care Body Lotion Reviews

• For extra dry skin
• Protects the skin’s moisture barrier and soothes rough areas of dry skin
• The formula, with Panthenol, provides your skin with 48h of relief from dry, tight skin

How to use:
• Massage all over your body at least once a day, in gentle, circular motions.

For more information, please visit NIVEA.

April 08, 2016

Another great lotion from Nivea, I truly like and have tried all the lotions they have and dont have a complaint about any of them. Not greasy and absorbs fast!

April 08, 2016

Nivea repair and care body lotion is great for dry skin. My hands and feet gets very dry in the winter and this is my go to for body lotion. It's great and itsnt greasy. It helps with the dry skin right away.

April 08, 2016

i live in a cold environment and my skin is always dry. I found that the nivea repair and body lotion has really helped sooth the dry and itchy skin.

April 08, 2016

I tried this body lotion during the cold, dry days of winter and found it to be very effective. Skin felt moisturized and smooth, without any "greasy" feel. I have sensitive skin, but this body lotion worked just fine, without any side effects - would definitely recommend it. Price is a bit high, but well worth it.

April 07, 2016

I use this lotion in the winter because my skin gets extremely dry (especially my hands). It provides a deeper hydration but also takes a little longer for my skin to absorb it, but it doesn't leave a very greasy residue.

April 07, 2016

I bought this product for my Father because he has really dry hands to the point of cracking and bleeding. This product provided his hands with a lot of moisture. It didn't put his hands back to normal, but it did provide him with relief.

April 06, 2016

I have diabetes and have trouble with my feet. I needed a good lotion for my feet. I saw this in the store and thought I'd give it a try. It was awesome.

April 06, 2016

I can highly recommend the Nivea levy skin product line. I have been using the repair and care lotion on my arms and legs throughout he winter season and find that I leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth. I like that it has a gentle perfume not too strong.

April 06, 2016

I use this a lot on my feet as they get really dried and crack. it works amazing heals my feet and makes them feel great again. I sometimes use as a reg lotion for my body but I prefer another nivea for that.

April 06, 2016

This product works great, I love it. I keep it by my bed and put it on every night. It keeps my skin feeling soft and the fragrance is not too strong.