NIVEA Soft Moisturizing Creme Reviews

NIVEA Soft is an all-purpose moisturizer which provides intensive yet refreshing hydration. Its light, non-greasy formula with Jojoba Oil and Vitamin E is quickly absorbed into the skin.

• For all skin types, even sensitive skin
• Intensive moisturizer with light texture, ideal for everyday use
• Great for face, body and hands

For more information, please visit NIVEA.

August 18, 2019

Great lotion

Nivea has been a favorite brand of my mine for years. I love this body creme and it’s level of moisturizing my body. It’s a heavy creme so you have to be mindful not to overdue it. I live in the Northeast and our winters can be harsh and taxing on the skin this creme keeps my skin happy all day.

July 23, 2019

Amazing for sunburns!

I took this on vacation down south with me, and I'm so glad I did! I kept it in the fridge in my room and it felt SO GOOD after a day in the sun. I got an accidental burn one day and it made a huge difference.

July 21, 2019
    Bristol, United Kingdom

A must!

Used numerous handcreams over the years and once I found this won't use any others. Non-greasy, but so effective. So reasonably priced too. Always put this on before I go to bed and my skin is so silky soft.

July 19, 2019

MY FAVORITE CREAM

Nivea is definitely my favorite brand for cream and body lotions. This one specifically is a god send. It smells amazing and keeps my face feeling fresh and clean. Great for applying right before makeup!

July 16, 2019
    Manchester, United Kingdom

Everyday moisturiser

I have dry skin and use this as my flat moisturiser. It's nourishing and leaves my skin feeling soft. I buy the big tub so it lasts me a long time, I use it on my body too for moisturizing after showers. Happy with this product but I wouldn't recommend if you want a light moisturiser.

July 15, 2019
    Essex, United Kingdom

Effective cream

I can’t wear heavy face creams and was dubious about a Nivea cream as i remember it being quite heavy. This one is perfect! Lovely Nivea scent, smooth light cream which glides over my skin and sinks in well. Not at all greasy or heavy, leaves my skin feeling soft and hydrated.

July 15, 2019
    Rhondda Cynon Taf, United Kingdom

nivea

love this moisturiser. if i need a good heavy deep moisturiser i tend to grab this because you can use it all over including your face. super cheap for what it is too.

July 14, 2019
    Durham, United Kingdom

Love it

This is a great face and all over body moisturiser. It doesnt feel oily and is quickly absorbed into your skin. I have sensitive skin and live this product

July 07, 2019

Soft skin effect

I really care to my skin and my routine is using this product before sleeping.I alway apply this cream to my fave and neck before sleeping and when you awake you will see the effect of it.No dryness and it is very soft skin.Lovely...

July 02, 2019

Excellent product!!!

Love Nivea products they are effective reasonably priced and don’t irritate my sensitive skin. Always have Nivea on hand it’s an excellent moisturizer. My daughter uses this product now. She also has sensitive skin. This product is moderately priced. It is great value for this product. Would recommend this product to everyone!