Nivea Vanilla Buttercream Lip Balm Reviews

March 28, 2020

Nice smell, but not the best result

I have been using this lip balm for months when I realised that it is not very moisturizing, especially in winter. It looks good on the lips, however, it keeps them hydrated only for a while and requires reapplying. It is not bad, just average.

September 24, 2019

Very moisturizing!!

Tastes and smells like a vanilla cupcake! It is thick and moisturizing. It lasts a long time on my lips and keeps them from getting too dry. I would recommend this and I will repurchase it again and again! Love it!

August 12, 2019

Possibly my new constant.

I first purchased this because I like the regular Nivea lipbalm. But really like vanilla ones.
    It came 2 in a pack which was a bonus. One for my car, one for my purse.
    It's nice and smooth. Not sticky or goopy at all. Doesn't cause your lips to feel dryer once it's gone. The smell is lovely as well. Not overpowering like some can be.

July 15, 2019

Nice

Smells nice, it works and moisturizes, and I like the smell. Smells not overpowering vanilla and it doesnt stick around in your nose either so it's nice