2.1/5
#49 in Cat Litter

2.7/5

August 05, 2018

Good price but smelly

I have only use his product once before. We typically buy other brand names. But they can get expensive. Tried this at a cheaper price point. And I know why it's cheap! Really dusty and does not contain or hold any of the cat smells.

July 25, 2018

Works well for the price

I prefer to use name brand when the price is right but I find that often the price/amount of this litter is far better than buying name brand. Plus with points offers is is available for even cheaper. Definetly worth it if your on a budget.

December 12, 2017

Finally found a good brand

I have always had cats and as many of you know buying cat litter can be frustrating. I have tried many brands and spent so much money but now I found an inexpensive brand and who would have guessed that a No Name brand would be the one I like the best. My two cats like it too. It last a long time as well. I scoop once a day and change the entire box less now because of how it works. Love this brand I get from Superstore.

November 06, 2017

The only litter we use now.

I hate the smell of scented litter almost as much as I hate the smell of a dirty litter box. This one works pretty well to cover most odors with no added chemical fragrances. I have 2 cats and change the litter every other morning, with very little noticeable odor. I also find it to be relatively dust free and that's a huge plus. The only complaint I have is that it doesn't clump very well but, for the price, it still works just fine. I have tried almost every kind of litter available and this is the one I have bought consistently for the past few months.