No7 Airbrush Away Foundation Reviews

Good - 0

February 06, 2021
    Wolverhampton, United Kingdom

Really good coverage

This foundation feels light on your skin it doesn't leave spots ect on your face after use. Very smooth and easy to apply and the coverage is really good to! Plus there shades aswell

October 26, 2019
    Waltham Forest, United Kingdom

Really great coverage

Brilliant coverage to hide spots and blemishes :) it is more expensive than most foundations but it is effective in its function which is the best thing

October 08, 2019
    Plymouth, United Kingdom

Lovey foundation

This foundation works so well on my skin, it blends really well so my skin doesn’t dry out and it matches well to my skin tone. I won’t use any other as it’s best in quality and value.

July 15, 2019
    Nottingham, United Kingdom

Absolutely love this

I have brought and used this product lots and lots of times and I can wholeheartedly recommend it. When I first saw it, I was concerned that the bottle is quite small, so how long will it actually last? Upon application I was pleasantly surprised. I only applied a couple of drops and it went a long way. My face can be a little dry and drinks/soaks up any moisture put on it and even with that issue, I didn't have to use very much. I have open pores, blemishes etc., from being a normal human being and this covered it so well...I think I actually looked younger from using this!

February 20, 2019

Like this foundation

I decided to try a new foundation and chose no7 airbrush away. I like it’s light weight formula a little goes along way. It blends nicely and looks natural .My only complaint about this foundation is the bottle I would prefer a pump over the dropper.But I like this foundation so I will buy again.

August 14, 2018
    Missouri, United States

No. 7 airbrush away foundation not exactly what I expected

I recently tried this foundation. Let me start off by saying, that, if you have oily skin this is not for you. The foundation itself is oily. It doesn't blend as well as other foundations I have tried. Leaves your skin feeling slick

December 11, 2017

Love it!

I adore this foundation. I've found that it's not one that looks good on everyone since its more ashy, but I really enjoy using it! The applicator could work a little better to get more product out but im happy anyway. I also found that it rubs off easy, but if I top it off with a setting powder, it doesn't do that anymore!

March 21, 2017

I just love No7 Airbrush Away Foundation. It is super silky and doesn't feel like you are wearing foundation at all. I recommend using a makeup sponge to apply. It blends evenly and completely. The coverage is flawless.