Nordica Smooth Cottage cheese in Lemon

Nordica Smooth Cottage cheese in Lemon Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 14 in Cottage Cheese

October 04, 2016

I'm so glad I received free coupons to try this. It's a healthy alternative to yogurt or ice cream! I've tried all the flavors and I've got to say, vanilla bean is my absolute favorite.

September 23, 2016

I love lemon-y desserts, and this flavour really hit the nail on the head! Not overly sweet, with just a big of tang. I think the product is really unique - they call it smooth cottage cheese, but it actually tastes like Greek yogurt. The texture is thick and creamy, and it has 10g of protein! I wish the sugar content was a bit lower (it's 12g), but I still think it's a better alternative to other low protein snacks. I've tried all 3 flavours and lemon is my favourite.

July 21, 2016

I love the taste of lemon, its so refreshing this Nordica Smooth Cottage cheese was amazing. I was really impressed by the taste. This will be an alternative to yogurt for me.

June 18, 2016

I just love this Nordica smooth cottage cheese line -no more unappealing lumps (I always thought that cottage cheese looked like vomit -sorry I had to say it). No visual turnoff with this product. Of the varieties this is my second favourite (after the Salted Caramel). It has a really nice lemon flavour -just the right amount. So delicious and packed with protein.

Loricass added a new review for
    Abreva

Marilyn M has posted in the forum topic
    Your favorite cake

Marilyn M has started a new forum topic
    Jam

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
    Hairstylists