Norwex Body Cloth Reviews
#4 in Misc

January 25, 2019

Love these cloths!

These cloths are a game changer. Skin feels so clean after use. I use much less soap as the cloths leave my skin feeling so clean after use. Cleans away oil without drying out my skin. It's like magic!!!!

January 25, 2019

No soap? Who knew?!

I’ve been using the body cloths to wash my face for 5 months now and have noticed a significant decrease of acne breakouts. Getting rid of facial cleansers that were over cleaning my face and drying out my skin was just what my face needed. Now my face isn’t producing extra oils and I notice less blemishes. The price is a bit high for a “facecloth” but so worth it. And I’m saving more money by not buying cleansers.

January 23, 2019

No more soap or make up remover

I love love my body cloth from Norwex and it has replaced my body soap and my facial cleanser. It has cleared up my keratosis Pilaris on my arms and left me with baby soft skin that gets clean with just water. The 24 hour self purification is also awesome and means no more smelly cloths. My whole family uses them.

January 18, 2019

Easy facial cleanser

I love this product. It removes all my make up in a flash. Great for when I’m in a hurry or just being lazy. My skin looks more glowy than before I started using these amazing clothes.

July 11, 2018

So Easy!

Makeup removed, exfoliated, with just one product. These cloths are antibacterial so they don’t get that musty smell. Using for about 2 months faithfully and my skin has greatly improved without becoming dry which is a huge bonus for my sensitive skin! Plus your saving so much money on a skin care line by just using water and moisturizer to follow

June 05, 2018

Clean & Buff

If you are like me (sorry), I normally never wash my face at night, but I do use this body cloth on my face every morning in the shower. It cleans off the dead skin and takes off the makeup at the same time, leaving your skin so very clean & buff afterwards. The amount of silver in each cloth keeps the cloth clear of bacteria. When finished, I put a dollop of shampoo on the cloth then squish and rub it together, rinse and rehang for tomorrow. That's it, Easy! Worth every penny!

May 03, 2018

Like an exfoliator and a cleaning cloth in one

I used the body cloth as a face cloth as a "last resort" one day in the shower (Mom-multitasking!) and when I put on my makeup later in the day, I noticed a remarkable ease of application - like I'd buffed my cheeks with the body cloth. That's pretty amazing. The cloth literally buffs and cleanses efficiently!

March 11, 2018

Replacement for shaving cream

I use these body cloths as a replacement for shaving cream. Works well on legs, armpits, and even works with shaving my bikini line! I haven't used shaving cream since I've started using these cloths.

June 08, 2017

I have quite reactive skin and at the age of 30 was tired of having acne. I switched to the norwex body cloth and habe not looked back since. I only use the cloth wet and it has worked wonders. It took about 3 weeks for my face to get cleared up and it had go better before it cleared but it was worth it. I have been acne free foe almost 3 months now!

2.7/5

June 06, 2017

I can't say I am 100% convinced with the Norwex body cloth. It didn't leave my skin feeling overly smooth as they all say it does. It also is hard for me to feel like I am as clean as I should be since you are not using soap as you normally would!