Norwex Body Cloth Reviews
#21 in Misc

July 11, 2018

So Easy!

Makeup removed, exfoliated, with just one product. These cloths are antibacterial so they don’t get that musty smell. Using for about 2 months faithfully and my skin has greatly improved without becoming dry which is a huge bonus for my sensitive skin! Plus your saving so much money on a skin care line by just using water and moisturizer to follow

June 05, 2018

Clean & Buff

If you are like me (sorry), I normally never wash my face at night, but I do use this body cloth on my face every morning in the shower. It cleans off the dead skin and takes off the makeup at the same time, leaving your skin so very clean & buff afterwards. The amount of silver in each cloth keeps the cloth clear of bacteria. When finished, I put a dollop of shampoo on the cloth then squish and rub it together, rinse and rehang for tomorrow. That's it, Easy! Worth every penny!

May 03, 2018

Like an exfoliator and a cleaning cloth in one

I used the body cloth as a face cloth as a "last resort" one day in the shower (Mom-multitasking!) and when I put on my makeup later in the day, I noticed a remarkable ease of application - like I'd buffed my cheeks with the body cloth. That's pretty amazing. The cloth literally buffs and cleanses efficiently!

March 11, 2018

Replacement for shaving cream

I use these body cloths as a replacement for shaving cream. Works well on legs, armpits, and even works with shaving my bikini line! I haven't used shaving cream since I've started using these cloths.

June 08, 2017

I have quite reactive skin and at the age of 30 was tired of having acne. I switched to the norwex body cloth and habe not looked back since. I only use the cloth wet and it has worked wonders. It took about 3 weeks for my face to get cleared up and it had go better before it cleared but it was worth it. I have been acne free foe almost 3 months now!

2.7/5

June 06, 2017

I can't say I am 100% convinced with the Norwex body cloth. It didn't leave my skin feeling overly smooth as they all say it does. It also is hard for me to feel like I am as clean as I should be since you are not using soap as you normally would!

May 08, 2017

Have only been using it for about a week, but i love how clean my skin feels aferwards. And it takes off waterproof makeup, which is always a win in my books ;)

April 19, 2017

Everyone needs to try these now!! They will blow your socks off!!

Like most Norwex products they have tons of uses. I use them primarily for two different things...

I use them for washing my face and removing makeup. I was using Lipidol Cleansing Face Oil in the mornings to wash my face and micellar water for makeup removal at night. I've since cut out both of those products. I now wash my face every morning and night with just water and my Norwex Body Cloth. I've never removed Mascara so easily before, and it gets it all, no mascara goop or circles when I wake up in the morning. Since switching to the cloths I also went through my last period without a breakout! You can use the cloth with the water partially squeezed out for a gentle clean or completely squeezed out for exfoliation.

The second use for me is for shaving my legs. Omg. Shave your legs with this cloth!!! When you squeeze most of the water out of the cloth it exfoliates your skin. I rub the cloth over my legs a few times in the shower before shaving and that's it. I shave my legs bare, no shaving cream, no conditioner, no soap. Just water. I've never had a closer shave. Also no razor burn or dryness after!!

These clothes come in a pack of three. Go buy some!!