NOW Foods Jojoba Oil

NOW Foods Jojoba Oil Reviews

1 review
Ranked #123 out of 131 in Beauty Oil

May 03, 2011

I purchased this bottle of 100% pure jojoba oil about a month ago and I've been adding 1-2 drops to my usual cleanser daily. I've noticed a major improvement in the texture of my skin since I started including natural oils into my routine. My skin feels softer and appears more dewy. I was a bit worried about breaking out and for the first few days after adding this to my routine I noticed a few bumps on my forehead. But those quickly cleared up and I've been pimple-free since.

I'm absolutely hooked on natural oils now. I (like most people, I'm sure) was concerned about putting oils only my naturally oily skin, but after some research I learned that adding natural oils signals to your skin that there is enough and it actually balances out oil production. I recommend trying these. I purchased mine at a health food store in the Greater Toronto Area called Ambrosia and it was about $6 - a huge steal!