NOW Foods Jojoba Oil
Good

NOW Foods Jojoba Oil Reviews

Ranked #143 out of 151 in Beauty Oil

May 14, 2017

I've been using jojoba oil on my skin for several years now. It may seem a little pricey, but a small bottle last me over a year! Before I started using this product, I had acne breakouts regularly (in my late 20s). Now I get maybe one zit every month or two! I wash my face only with bar soap, and it does dry out my skin. However, I apply jojoba oil immediately after, and my skin stays soft and healthy all day. It is effective because jojoba oil, which is actually a wax, is very similar to the oil that is produced naturally in our skin. I would recommend this to anybody looking to switch to a natural moisterizer.

May 03, 2011

I purchased this bottle of 100% pure jojoba oil about a month ago and I've been adding 1-2 drops to my usual cleanser daily. I've noticed a major improvement in the texture of my skin since I started including natural oils into my routine. My skin feels softer and appears more dewy. I was a bit worried about breaking out and for the first few days after adding this to my routine I noticed a few bumps on my forehead. But those quickly cleared up and I've been pimple-free since.

I'm absolutely hooked on natural oils now. I (like most people, I'm sure) was concerned about putting oils only my naturally oily skin, but after some research I learned that adding natural oils signals to your skin that there is enough and it actually balances out oil production. I recommend trying these. I purchased mine at a health food store in the Greater Toronto Area called Ambrosia and it was about $6 - a huge steal!