Now peppermint essential oil Reviews
#135 in Remedies

Good - 0

March 16, 2018

Bye, bye headaches and stuffy sinuses

This peppermint oil is extremely effective in helping ease headache and migraine pain. I also find a very helpful on the sinuses as well. The price is very reasonable. This is a very high quality essential oil. I just mix one drop into a carrier oil or lotion as a little goes a very long way with this brand of essential oil.

March 06, 2018

So many uses!

I love this stuff! I use it in my diffuser for a little pep of energy, to freshen up the compost bin, in my homemade cleaner to disinfect....the list goes on.....
    Now makes a great quality product at a good price point :)

February 27, 2018

Great quality for the price.

I mix this with the eucalyptus to combat stuffy noses, but it has 101 uses. Just something to keep on hand. At this price you can afford to stock up. Now essential oils are just a great brand.

February 03, 2018

Great essential oil

I use this peppermint oil all the time, I use it mainly on my hair with olive oil to increase hair growth as well helps when having sinus problems or stuffy nose. Its soothing and has a strong smell but has many benefits

November 01, 2017

Value and quality

This is the best valued peppermint oil out there. I use it for everything! To freshen my breath, put a little inn your shampoo for dry scalp, aromatherapy, headaches and tummy aches. This bottle will last you a long time and is widely available at all health food stores.

June 01, 2017

I love this peppermint oil by now foods.. I used to mix it with a carrier oil and it worked wonders for headaches (I don't do that anymore because I have a migraine blend in a roller bottle that works miracles from a local store. Anyways I love this mixed with lavender in my diffuser too. Smells awesome and very calming :) recommend for sure :)