Noxzema Anti-Blemish Pads Reviews

June 23, 2017

Great Anti-Acne Daily Treatment

I use Noxzema Anti-Blemish Pads as a regular part of my skincare routine. I using chemical exfoliators and particularly love how easy it is to use these pads in my skincare routine. They are great for overall maintenance of acne and blackheads and I use them even on my sensitive skin! Usually a great price too.

October 04, 2015

Any noxzema product I love. My face feels completely different.

April 05, 2015

I promise you, I've probably use 10 containers of these. This is my saviour whenever I feel like a pimple will come out. I can't live without this product! I have recommended this to my friends and family and they really love it. Also, I use it on my back and chest and works pretty good as well!

June 16, 2014

Love the noxzema pads for my daughter. Helps her blemishes. Quite a bit expensive though

April 03, 2012

This stuff is too harsh for my skin. I find it leaves my skin red, and stinging. However, I use them every once in a while to get rid of the excess oil / gunk on my face.

December 03, 2011

I picked these up for around $4 at walmart since it was the cheapest price for any of the blemish pads that they carry. I needed some new blemish pads to keep in my gym bag to give my face a quick clean when I dont have time for a shower and i'm in a rush.

The smell of these isn't horrible but it's not that fantastic either. Unlike some blemish pads ive used in the past, these didn't sting and I felt like I got a good deep down clean. They exfoliate slightly and the amount of dirt that comes off is amazing. Didn't leave my skin super dry afterwards unlike some other pads have in the past. Great value for the price.