Noxzema classic clean original deep cleansing cream

Noxzema classic clean original deep cleansing cream Reviews

Ranked #43 out of 1134 in Facial Cleansers

July 12, 2017

Middle school fav!

Ive been using this noxema cleanser since i was in middle school.Its so refreshing and moisturizing.It always works and the formula never changes which is rare since the product has been around so long.

May 31, 2017

Love love love this product! A few friends of ours, told us about using this product on sun burns! Truly amazing. Not sure that was the intent for this product haha but boy does it work wonders! This product puts moisture back into your skin when you leave it on. Honestly works better than aloe!

May 11, 2017

I love this cleansing cream. The formula is soft and unique and has a very nice feel. The smell is fresh and feels great on the sinuses. The cream feels nice and cooling.

May 11, 2017

Have always used on my face
    Cleans without drying
    Face feels smooth
    Refreshing
    Keeps youthful glow
    You will love the results you see in your skin
    TRY IT !

April 14, 2017

I like using noxema on my face. It gives it a nice cool feeling and isn't harash, it doesn't strip everything away. It smells pretty good too. I used to use this all the time as a kid because I just liked how my face felt all cool and apparently I still like it as an adult.

March 17, 2017

This is one of the best cleansing creams that I've used, especially for it's reasonable price. It makes your skin feel awesome and extra clean. It reaches deep into pores to remove dirt, oil and make-up, leaving your skin soft and smooth.

February 25, 2017

I remembered my mom using this when I was younger and as I got older I started to question the strange blue container with the weird smell, when I turned into an adult I started using this face wash off and on and this is one of my favorites.
    It leaves your face feeling so refreshed and smooth, I find this helps alot with acne and oily skin as well

January 09, 2017

My mother has always used Noxzema, She's 45 and her skin is BEAUTIFUL! I don't think I've ever seen a zit on her face. I, however, take after my dads side, oily skin. blemishes quite often but no achne issues. I stated using Noxzema when i was about 21 years old. (I know this because of the age of my first born) and ever since then, My skin is amazing. I do get the occasional pimple during my menstration times, or the normal stress zit, but for the most part my skin is soft, supple and I am hoping it'll carry me into my 40s as gracefull as it did to my mother. Excellent product, also I have noticed latetly they sell it for around $6 at Walmart in Canada and the container is HUGE!! Ive had it for a year and I'm not even half way finished, I use it every other day, sometimes less if i forget or get busy with motherhood.

September 15, 2016

Nothing makes your face feel cleaner than Noxzema. It deep cleans while leaving you feeling fresh. Noxzema is my go to product for cleaning my face. Leaves you feeling clean fresh and smells so good.

July 20, 2016

This product leave a nice tingly feeling when on the skin. It is a nice cleanser but NOT recommended for dry skin. You need a moisturiser after using this product.