Noxzema classic clean original deep cleansing cream Reviews

February 07, 2020

I like it

I like this facial cleanser, you can use it on dry skin, or wet skin. It’s very gentle. It works well with sensitive skin, and skin that is acne prone.

February 05, 2020

An old classic!

I have used this all of my life, and it still reminds me of the tub my grandmother used to have. It definitely does the trick- not only does my face feel clean, but it looks radiant as well! I make sure to use it day and night.

January 03, 2020

Feeling ageless

With working in the milling industry my face comes into contact with alot of particles and what better way to make my skin feel refreshed and rejuvenated? I love the way that this product makes my face feel and look so much better.

December 14, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Nothing beats Noxema Cleansing Cream

I have always loved this particular cleanser by Noxema- I’ve been using since high school (decades lol).
    It has a distinctive smell of its own and easy to apply- using either the pump or the jar with screw top. The tingling and soft feeling of your skin afterwards is refreshing and cool; an effective moisturing element to it as well. There’s no suds either, so no need to rinse and rinse repeatedly. Love it!

September 07, 2019

my sister and I, and my mom love this

I love the fresh clean scent of this cream. It goes on so smoothly and really lifts off the daily dirt and grime of the day and makes my skin feel great! Mom used it while I was growing up and now my sister and I use it too. A great product.

September 04, 2019

Can’t be beat!

This classic facial cleanser cannot be beat. I have tried several over the years and I always come back to Noxema. I even have my daughters using it now!

September 04, 2019
    West Virginia, United States

Been using for years

This is one thing that has stayed the same since I was a teenager! Love the way it makes my face feel soft and cool and I’ve never had a problem with bad skin and also great and soothing on sunburns I burn east due to being Irish works better then aloe Vera ,so actually 2 uses in one product love it and hope it stays around

August 19, 2019

A classic

A classic product that works well! I love that it tingles and the fresh smell, gentle on the skin as well. This is the perfect for my combination skin! I use this at night in my routine!

July 10, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Would purchase again

I have been using this product since I was a teenager. Never dries out my skin and always leaves it clean and clear. Will definitely purchase again. good quality

July 09, 2019
    Prince Edward Island, Canada

Works great!

Great cleanser! You can buy this just about anywhere and for a decent price. It works great and really cleans your skin leaving it refreshed and smooth!