Noxzema classic clean original deep cleansing cream Reviews

April 25, 2021

Noxema creme

I buy this as a special treat for myself. It reminds me of my grandma whom always used Noxema creme.
    It has such a fresh and almost minty scent. Not only does it bring back good memories, but it works great too.

April 02, 2021

I use it every night!

My mom has used this since she was young and now I have used it since I was young. I will definitely pass it onto my kids one day as well! Can put it on and wash it off, use it to remove makeup, or just leave it on your face all night. Multipurpose cleansing cream for the win!

December 04, 2020

A classic

My mom used this and then i started using this. It makes your face feel really fresh and tight and smooths out imperfections almost immediately. I enjoy using this as a cleanser with a wet face or even as a mask on a dry face for a few minutes before rinsing out

November 30, 2020

Staple for generations

My mom used it when she was younger, I use it and I’ll recommend my kids use it. Leaves your face feeling fresh and prevents acne. Although I find the scent fresh and clean my partner finds it strong and off putting. Regardless it’s 5 stars!

November 16, 2020

Amazing product!

This product is amazing! My 14 year old son is very acne prone. He puts this on before bed every day and it has stopped break outs. If he gets a stubborn pimple, we let it sit for a few minutes before washing. It’s the only product that has worked for him!

November 09, 2020

Best of the best

This is always my go to when i have a sudden breakout . I have super sensitive skin and this product is so gentle on the skin and even gives you that cooling effect afterwards. Overall id give it a 10/10 and have recommended it to friends and family. Super affordable too !

November 04, 2020

Only product my teens will use

Noxzema classic clean is the best! I have 3 teenaged daughters and we all have different skin Types and different acne problems and this cream works for all 4 of us! This is definitely our go to for face wash. It tackles all our problem areas such as oil, pimples, blackheads, dry skin, etc... It leaves your face feeling clean and renewed with a nice tingling feeling. Makes skin feel smooth and hydrated and it does not dry out your skin. The smell is amazing! This products makes washing your face so much more enjoyable. It’s also great for removing make up and can also be used as a ‘shaving cream’.

October 10, 2020

Reach for it

This is one of the cleansers I keep buying. It doesn't leave the skin feeling dry, yet it cleanses fairly well. Not only is it great as a cleanser, it's also great as a mask. I love how it leaves the skin feeling. I also use it as a spot treatment when I feel a little enemy showing up.

September 21, 2020

Great for sunburns!!!

This cream is great for a few uses. You can use it as a moisturizer, a cleanser and best of all it of great for sunburns! I had a horrible sunburn and my grandmother suggested this for it my sunburn had instant relief and the pain lasted far less than usual. Just cake a bunch on and let it slowly soak in for long lasting relief!

June 24, 2020

Cleans without stripping the oils from your skin

I love this classic cleansing cream by NOXZEMA. This was my staple cleanser when I was a teenager and as I got older in my 20s, 30s, and now 40s, it seems to be a cleanser I keep reaching for again and again! You have no idea how many tubs I've gone through over my lifetime already! First off I love the smell of this fresh, menthol-scent it has going for it. After you wash your face it feels fresh, clean and tingly. It doesn't strip your skin of its natural oils either and leaves it feeling soft and well-hydrated. Standing the test of time, this cleanser cannot be beat! Love it so much!