Noxzema classic clean original deep cleansing cream Reviews

January 22, 2018

I just found my new favorite cleanser!

Stop your research right at this moment! I just found my new favorite cleanser! My friend recommended this to me recently and I've been using this for a week. I love this. It makes my face so fresh after washing it I don't even feel the need to apply toner and moisturizer on. No negative comments to say so far! :)

January 19, 2018

My go to product for over 40 years.

Noxzema has been my go to product to cleanse my skin since I was a teenager. When it tingles you know it is cleaning out your pores. I apply it immediately when I come out of the shower. It is great to put on a sunburn to relieve the burning sensation. I stopped using for a while and what a mistake that was. I was always told how young I looked but when I wasn't using it I started noticing more lines than usual. Now it is again part of my daily routine and always will be.

December 04, 2017

My go to cleanser

For a deep clean feeling you have to try Noxema! It feels so good to do something good for your face. I do find that it can be a bit strong as I have felt the extreme freshness of it but it works well to keep my skin fresh and clean!

December 04, 2017

Best makeup remover

By far my most favorite skin care products. I use this for many different reasons. For one, as a makeup remover. I have found this removes makeup Better than any makeup remover out there. Second it deep cleans my face and helps remove the dirt as well. And lastly I can use it as a mask and it helps my acne and it's the first product that doesn't leave my skin feeling like it's going to itch off

November 06, 2017

After all these years....

After all these years (25+), I can safely say that this is the one that I can always count on to get my skin perfectly clean no matter what I had on it and how much. Great job Noxema!!!

October 02, 2017

My favourite face cleanser!

My husband and I have been using Noxzema for 2 years. And we havent switched once. That should say enough right there as Im not usually brand loyal. This stuff works great. It helps clear up breakouts, we LOVE the smell, and it has this cold/minty deep clean feel as you use it. I recommend this to all my friends and will continue to use this product.

September 24, 2017

Love how clean it leaves my face.

I have been using Noxzema since my preteens and still use to this day as part of my daily face cleansing ritual. I also use for sun burns to the face. It feels cool and refreshing. I have my boys washing their faces with it. It’s inexpensive if you’re on a budget.

September 15, 2017

Great Fresh Feeling

NOXZEMA CLASSIC CLEAN ORIGINAL DEEP CLEANSING CREAM
    This is a great cleanser. It is nice and creamy, spreads on nicely giving you a minty clean and fresh feeling on your face. The same original scent from when i was younger... Awesome!

July 12, 2017

Middle school fav!

Ive been using this noxema cleanser since i was in middle school.Its so refreshing and moisturizing.It always works and the formula never changes which is rare since the product has been around so long.

May 31, 2017

Love love love this product! A few friends of ours, told us about using this product on sun burns! Truly amazing. Not sure that was the intent for this product haha but boy does it work wonders! This product puts moisture back into your skin when you leave it on. Honestly works better than aloe!