Noxzema classic clean original deep cleansing cream Reviews

September 07, 2019

my sister and I, and my mom love this

I love the fresh clean scent of this cream. It goes on so smoothly and really lifts off the daily dirt and grime of the day and makes my skin feel great! Mom used it while I was growing up and now my sister and I use it too. A great product.

September 04, 2019

Can’t be beat!

This classic facial cleanser cannot be beat. I have tried several over the years and I always come back to Noxema. I even have my daughters using it now!

September 04, 2019
    West Virginia, United States

Been using for years

This is one thing that has stayed the same since I was a teenager! Love the way it makes my face feel soft and cool and I’ve never had a problem with bad skin and also great and soothing on sunburns I burn east due to being Irish works better then aloe Vera ,so actually 2 uses in one product love it and hope it stays around

August 19, 2019

A classic

A classic product that works well! I love that it tingles and the fresh smell, gentle on the skin as well. This is the perfect for my combination skin! I use this at night in my routine!

July 10, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Would purchase again

I have been using this product since I was a teenager. Never dries out my skin and always leaves it clean and clear. Will definitely purchase again. good quality

July 08, 2019
    Prince Edward Island, Canada

Works great!

Great cleanser! You can buy this just about anywhere and for a decent price. It works great and really cleans your skin leaving it refreshed and smooth!

July 06, 2019

love it, like a breath of fresh air!

cleans your face so nicely, everytime im in the shower and i use this, it smells a bit minty, I can feel it opening my pores and I feel so fresh, it starts my day off right every morning!

July 05, 2019

Noxzema my Life Long Friend!

I first used Noxzema as a teen, I loved the cool tingle & how clean & fresh my skin felt with each use. Its the same wonderful fresh feeling today that won me over decades ago. Yes decades lol! I never use soap because it is too harsh for my skin & I have always had a good experience with this product! There was a time I wouldn't go a day without it,I still prefer not to run out so I buy the large size & one for traveling. I always recommend Noxzema I have given it to each of my kids as teens. Its a family affair. I really trust this brand to perform & be safe for my family. I highly recommend this skin loving product! #ILoveNoxema #Noxzema #ChickAdvisor

July 05, 2019

Cool, tingling, anti blemish miracle!

I have used this product since I was a child. I remember my mom applying it after sun exposure to cool the skin.
    BUT THE BEST THING TO USE THIS FOR? Give yourself a mask with it! I have combination skin but tend to get acne in the hot summer. This is quickly rectified by using this product to wash the impurities off of my skin after being in the heat. BETTER YET..... wash your face and then apply the cream thickly like a mask for 10 minutes or so and the acne will disappear. I really love this cream. It is a must have in my house always.

June 25, 2019

Refreshing

I have been using noxema products for as long as I can remember. Its light and refreshing. Really helps my skin. I always have some in my house. It also helps with sunburn!