Noxzema Facial Cream Reviews

Ranked #1231 out of 1363 in Facial Lotions & Creams

April 05, 2017

I had used this in my earlier years and totally forgot about it. My skin was starting to look not so nice. I figured it was a tried and true product so I bought one and gave it a go. The cool tingling sensation feels great on my skin. I noticed after a few days that my pores are smaller and have a reduction in black heads. I also love that it doesn't dry out my skin. No wonder Noxzema has been on the market forever. It truly is a product that stands the test of time.

May 10, 2016

I have fair skin so when in sun, I do get burnt. Noxzema is so cooling and make my skin so soft. It helps it with nutrients and my face does not peel. I would recommend this in a heartbeat

March 01, 2016

I have literally used this since I was a teeenager, my kids have, and we all still do.It smooths the skin and the smell is such a clean smell that can compete with any other beauty cream out there. It's a keeper for me.

July 15, 2015

I am not an early riser but when I do need that little bit of help in the morning I use Noxzema Cream after u wash your face it gives u that brisk awake feeling that we night owls need

May 06, 2015

What a clean and clear feeling this leaves me with. I really loved how different (for the better) my skin felt.

February 24, 2015

My mom has always used this cream and now îve started using it. I would not go back. It's not drying, smells clean and my skin has never been better!

January 05, 2015

I love the feel clean on my face ad the smell is so refreshing.

October 24, 2014

One of the best face cleansers

December 09, 2008

I find that noxema skin cream does a good job cleaning your face without drying it out!