Noxzema Original Deep Cleansing Cream Reviews

Noxzema Original Deep Cleansing Cream is a deep cleansing cream with eucalyptus oil. This is a water based formula including camphor, menthol and eucalyptus. Upon application, the Noxzema Original Deep Cleansing Cream tingles and refreshes skin making it feel soft and smooth. Visit noxzema.com for more information.

October 02, 2017

This is good stuff!

Noxzema is my go to cleanser. It works well to get into the deep down dirt! However I find it can be choking when on my skin - it smells like menthol or something. Despite this I use it daily so my skin is super radiant!

October 02, 2017

A generation of Noxzema users

I love Noxzema. As a moisturizer, lotion and even for its healing properties. If you have small cuts or sores anywhere, use Noxzema. It must be the Eucalyptus, it soothes and cools!

October 04, 2015

When using this it feels like my face is completely clean. I love it and recommend it for people who wants to clean out their pores.

June 08, 2015

noxzema works very well for cleaning your face before going to bed and works very well for sunburn

June 02, 2015

I have been using Noxzema cream for cleansing my face for as long as I can remember it works great and really kicks my breakouts! I also use it when I get a sunburn too!

June 02, 2015

This is the all time best facial cream ever. I used it as a teenager and now in my mid 30s I am using it again. It does a fantastic cleaning job without drying skin or leaving it greasy

March 23, 2015

I love this cleansing cream especially the eucalyptus smell. it's very relaxing and it left my face feel so soft and smooth, with a deep clean feeling.

March 23, 2015

I love Noxema it is one of my favorite cleansers. My face feels so clean and refreshed. Noxema leaves your face so soft and radiant looking. Love the tingle from the eucalyptus and menthol.

October 25, 2014

Pros: Refreshing scent, easy to use, cleans well, reasonably priced

Cons: Not everyone will like the eucalyptus/camphor/menthol scent

In a Nutshell: This non-greasy cleansing cream thoroughly cleanses while leaving your skin feeling soft, smooth and refreshed.

I am a second generation Noxzema user and both my mom and I have beautiful skin and have always received compliments on our youthful appearance.

~ Product Description

Noxzema says: “Our Original Deep Cleansing Cream reaches deep down to the pores to remove dirt, oil and makeup. It refreshes with that classic Noxzema tingle and conditions as it cleans, so your skin feels noticeably softer and smoother.”

Dermatologist Tested

Noxzema comes in a 334 mL (12 US FL OZ) blue tub and sells for approximately $6.00.

~ My Experience

Noxzema is a staple in my bathroom and has been for about 30 years now. For me, its multi-purpose; I use it for shaving my legs, removing dirt, oil and make-up from my face, and blemish control; I even apply it on mild sunburns and skin irritations. I find the eucalyptus scent invigorating, and the cool, tingly sensation you get when it’s applied makes me feel fresh and revitalized. It smoothes on nicely, and gets down into my pores without leaving a sticky or greasy residue. My skin feels soft, clean and healthy.

~ Final Thoughts

I have tried many other products over the years, even Noxzema’s “new” formula and always go back to my old faithful; Noxzema: The Original Deep Cleansing Cream. For me, there is nothing on the market that even comes close, both in price and results.

Recommended:

October 22, 2014

This is an amazing product!! It's the only thing I can use on my face!!