Noxzema The Original Deep Cleansing Cream with Eucalyptus Oil Reviews

For clean, healthy skin, use Noxema every time you wash. You can feel Noxema working as it deep cleans to remove dirt, oil and makeup without over-drying.

April 16, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Smells fresh & clean

The smell is very clean and fresh, not like most we use. It has done well so far for my complexion however it does make my skin a little tight. I suggest using face cream/moisturizer afterwards if you’re also prone to the skin tightening. Other than that happy with this cleanser 💫

March 06, 2018

Love it!

I love this product for facial cleanser. I have an acne and sensitive skin. I wash my face every at night. It really so works for me! My skin feeling so soft and clean. I bought this from Big Lots about $5. It never disappoints me. I recommended you get to this.

May 31, 2017

I love how refreshing Noxema is! I've recently rediscovered the use of a cold cream that was heavy and perfect for winter but I'm finding it too heavy now that it's Spring. That's when I remembered how wonderful Noxema was when I was younger!

I went out and purchased Noxema in The Original Deep Cleansing Cream and it's perfect for warmer weather! And the scent of eucalyptus oil makes me look forward to cleansing my face in the evening. I actually cleanse my face earlier than I need to because I look forward to how refreshing it is!

March 14, 2017

I been using noxema at a younge age makes skin so soft helps heal pimples and keeps your face clear I would reccomned this product to anyone and it also has a nice clean scent

June 09, 2015

Love Noxema it has been around since I was a kid, it works great for cleansing your face, and also works great if you have a sun burn!

November 17, 2014

I love how this makes my skin feel. I actually use this as a mask for extra deep cleaning.

2.2/5

May 20, 2014

It smells good somewhat smoothing but it didnt really work for me, i feel like its not a deep clean

April 18, 2014

I have used Noxzema quite literally my entire life. It is my go-to for almost any skin irritation or problem that I have ever had, including when I have gotten too much sun. It really soothes a sunburn. I keep it in the fridge in the warmer months to give extra relief to warm, dry skin. I use it on any dry patches that my children get as well.

October 01, 2013

I grew up with the scent of NOXZEMA..my Mom used it every day of her life. And I was started young with it too. I wash my face 2 a day with it. I love the smell. More so now Mom is gone, reminds me so much of her.
    And it is a great product. I always had clear skin my whole life and at 48 still get comments on about my skin

September 17, 2013

The scent alone sends me! I often put it on my hands just to smell it! On a practical note, it does a great job taking my makeup off, as long as its not heavy makeup that is. I have always had some on hand both for the cleansing action and the comfort factor in the smell.