Prestige Item
Nude By Nature Allure Defining Mascara Reviews

Amazing - 0

February 13, 2018

Great mascara for sensitive eyes

This is a great everyday mascara! Gives a very defined yet natural looking lash. Lasted all day, and did not bother my sensitive eyes at all! So nice to have a product for my eyes that avoids harmful ingredients.

February 08, 2018

Great formula with a flexible wand

I really, really love the Nude By Nature lineup. I love that the products are high quality and natural. I love the GORGEOUS packaging. For this mascara there are things I love about and things I don't. I'm kind of on the fence.

I really like the formula. It's buildable with Pro Vitamin B5, and you can create a more natural or more bold look with it.

The flexible wand is something I'm still getting used to. When you pull it out and push it back in, it bends quite a bit. I usually do two coats of mascara and I worry as I'm pushing the wand back into the formula that I'm going to break it. On the other hand, the flexibility allows for more precise application. So I think this will be a love it or hate it quality for most people.

The mascara retails for $21, which I think is a fair price for the quality and the fact that it's a natural product. I received mine free from the Nude By Nature launch event.