Prestige Item
Nude by Nature Creamy Matte Lipstick Reviews

The velvet smooth texture of the Creamy Matte Lipstick glides on for a soft-focus finish and comfortable, lasting wear. Highly-pigmented and richly formulated with active natural ingredients including Vitamin E and the native Australian Kakadu Plum to help provide antioxidant defence. Conditioning Mango Seed Butter, Jojoba Oil and unique moisturising microspheres deliver superior performance and comfort.

Good - 0

February 11, 2019

First matte lipstick I've ever liked!

Not that Nude by Nature products have ever left me down before, I was extremely happy to find a matte lipstick that I liked. Every other brand of matte lipstick I've tried has dried my lips out and made them look awful. This lipstick however didn't smudge, stay put for hours and didn't dry my lips out! I will be trying the other shades as well.

September 07, 2018

Amazing!

It might be expensive for a lipstick but the quality is amazing! I am not really a fan of matte because for me it is too dry but they made this product creamy matte which I like and most especially it is made by all natural ingredients. I am comfortable and didn't make my lips crack.I bought mine at shoppers but you can also order online.